Thread: PSAC

Default PSAC

As a little break from the 'what if' game with 10 days to go, ...

The biggest surprise team in the West and East this year will be:

The biggest disappointment in the West and East this year will be:

The breakout player nobody has ever heard of yet will be:

What coach will be on the hottest seat come early November:

Best stadium in the PSAC (East and West):

Worst stadium in the PSAC (East and West):

The most underachieving program in the PSAC is:

The most overachieving program in the PSAC is:

Best fans:

Worst fans:

The PSAC Champion will be:

*Bonus*

Over or Under: Gannon 1.5 brawls

Default Re: PSAC

The biggest surprise team in the West and East this year will be: Gannon/Millersville

The biggest disappointment in the West and East this year will be: Edinboro/Bloom

The breakout player nobody has ever heard of yet will be: Derik Calloway Cal

What coach will be on the hottest seat come early November: Mercyhurst

Best stadium in the PSAC (East and West): SRU/KU

Worst stadium in the PSAC (East and West):Gannon/Millersville

The most underachieving program in the PSAC is: Cal

The most overachieving program in the PSAC is: SRU

Best fans: SRU

Worst fans:Seton Hill

The PSAC Champion will be: IUP from a late upset I think a team in the west will knock them off one game.

*Bonus*

Over or Under: Gannon 1.5 brawls

The biggest surprise team in the West and East this year will be: Clarion and Kutztown

The biggest disappointment in the West and East this year will be: Gannon and Shippensburg

The breakout player nobody has ever heard of yet will be: WR Ricky Rogers, IUP

What coach will be on the hottest seat come early November: Isaac Collins (Seton Hill). Not even the 'we don't care about athletics' folks on the Hill can look away from back-to-back winless seasons.

Best stadium in the PSAC (East and West): Bloomsburg and Slippery Rock

Worst stadium in the PSAC (East and West): Gannon and Lock Haven

The most underachieving program in the PSAC is: Gannon

The most overachieving program in the PSAC is: Edinboro

Best fans: Slippery Rock

Worst fans: Seton Hill (although most of you message board types would say IUP but for a different reason)

The PSAC Champion will be: IUP (second choice would be Slippery Rock)

*Bonus*

Over or Under: Gannon 1.5 brawls -- Guaranteed good for at least one major dust-up. However, it won't be IUP again as the league will have that game very secure and the officials will keep it extremely tight. Best candidates for the Gannon brawl would be Edinboro or Cal.

The biggest surprise team in the West and East this year will be: Clarion will give people fits/Bloomsburg because their fans need some happy pills

The biggest disappointment in the West and East this year will be: Kollyfornia/West Chester

The breakout player nobody has ever heard of yet will be: How would I know if I don't know them? LOL

What coach will be on the hottest seat come early November: Please...nobody gets fired in the PSAC for lousy coaching and mediocrity. Right Denny?

Best stadium in the PSAC (East and West): Bloomsburg in the east...the views alone make it the best and IUP in the west because it's the only western one I've been to.

Worst stadium in the PSAC (East and West): It was Cheyney..but I guess Lock Haven despite the view. It doesn't have visiting stands./Slimey Pebble because it slathered in 'moral superiority' and they proudly display a stupid rock.

The most underachieving program in the PSAC is: Kollyfornia. For all of their greatness that is broadcast on here, you would have thought they would have made it the Final Two at least once in the last 15 years since The Godfather started dumping academic money into the foosball team.

The most overachieving program in the PSAC is: Has to be West Chester with their 2 schollies

Best fans: IUP...we post the most.

Worst fans: Slimey Pebble and their self righteousness

The PSAC Champion will be: IUP (we should be named champions each season just because we are IUP)

*Bonus*

Over or Under: Gannon 1.5 brawls[/QUOTE] Well..we know a rematch with IUP is on the horizon and I say they brawl with at least Mercy or Edinboro in an Erie County turf war fracas.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 08-21-2018 at 08:19 AM.

5. Default Re: PSAC

The biggest surprise team in the West and East this year will be: Gannon in west. They were picked low with a bunch of guys returning including the QB. I think its a testament to consistent under-achieving. SRU has a chance to be 5-0 in sept....CLarion could be 3-2 to start. & BLoom.

The biggest disappointment in the West and East this year will be: Cal could be 6-5/ 7-4 and still be #2-3 in west. Generally, I expect everyone to finish about where they're picked.

The breakout player nobody has ever heard of yet will be: Connor Kelly LB or Billy Depaul FS @ BORO

What coach will be on the hottest seat come early November: Schaetzle (MHurst) tough first month... I think they could be in every game but expect the 4th straight losing season. And a new AD.

Best stadium in the PSAC (East and West):

Worst stadium in the PSAC (East and West):

The most underachieving program in the PSAC is: Gannon. I thought 2014 was the beginning of something. That hasn't played out.

The most overachieving program in the PSAC is: Clarion. winning seasons every few years.. its sometimes hard to see how that happens

Best fans:

Worst fans:

The PSAC Champion will be: IUP

*Bonus*

Over or Under: Gannon 1.5 brawls: Under @ 1

I had to post this someplace.....