Thread: Dumpster Fire Athletic Programs?

Contribute to D2

Default Dumpster Fire Athletic Programs?

Are there any schools that just aren't cutting it with their athletic programs in general? I can think of a few, but don't want to name names. This is what should happen in Athletics, you should have good and bad years, kind of like a cycle. Some schools are good every year in certain sports, but all schools should be competitive as a whole. From what I see, some schools just don't cut the mustard and continue to struggle. Opinions?

Default Re: Dumpster Fire Athletic Programs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    Are there any schools that just aren't cutting it with their athletic programs in general? I can think of a few, but don't want to name names. This is what should happen in Athletics, you should have good and bad years, kind of like a cycle. Some schools are good every year in certain sports, but all schools should be competitive as a whole. From what I see, some schools just don't cut the mustard and continue to struggle. Opinions?
    Serious question: if you don't want to name names, then why start this kind of thread?

"I don't want to name names, but it would be awesome if you did."

Sorry, didn't mean to start drama. Just trying to get a thread going, don't see many people start new threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Armo Wood View Post
    Serious question: if you don't want to name names, then why start this kind of thread?
    I guess I was thinking of something like seeing the last places teams in the GAC All Sports Trophy.