Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    2,776
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    3844

    Default MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Most team's rosters have been posted on their websites.

    For UCM ----At first glance, these two roster additions to note:

    Logan Twehous (Opening day Starter for Washburn last season)

    Before UCM: Played for two seasons at Washburn, starting two games in 2017 ... Competed 18-of-30 passes with three touchdowns last season and rushed seven times for 22 yards and two more scores ... Was named to the MIAA Academic Honor Roll.

    In High School: Named an All-District quarterback at Rock Bridge HS as a senior after passing for 2,828 yards and 25 touchdowns in 10 games ... As a junior, threw for 3,557 yards and 40 touchdowns and was named All-District and All-State ... His 8,754 career yards were fifth-most in Missouri state history at his graduation ... Also played baseball and was an All-State pitcher and shortstop, helping Rock Bridge to a state championship.


    Trevor Twehous (Originally Washburn Commit)

    In High School: A three-sport athlete at Rock Bridge High School for Coach Van Vannata, Twehous was a dual-threat quarterback as a senior, throwing for 1,456 yards and 17 touchdowns and rushing for 364 yards and five scores ... Also played baseball and was on the track and field team ... Won two district titles with baseball and as a senior on the track, was First Team All-District and won a team district and sectional championship.

    Personal: Son of Nolan and Janel Twehous ... Brother of Mule teammate Logan Twehous ... Majoring in Sports Management.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    405
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    41224

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    cool story bro....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    35414

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Ian Nordell transferred to FHSU from Kansas St - Defensive Lineman

    redshirted at KSU last year, I don't think he has any restrictions by going to FHSU. He's a good sized kid 6' 3" 230, probably needs to add 30 pounds but should be a good addition down the road for the Tigers.

  4. #4

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by FightnMulz View Post
    Most team's rosters have been posted on their websites.

    For UCM ----At first glance, these two roster additions to note:

    Logan Twehous (Opening day Starter for Washburn last season)

    Before UCM: Played for two seasons at Washburn, starting two games in 2017 ... Competed 18-of-30 passes with three touchdowns last season and rushed seven times for 22 yards and two more scores ... Was named to the MIAA Academic Honor Roll.

    In High School: Named an All-District quarterback at Rock Bridge HS as a senior after passing for 2,828 yards and 25 touchdowns in 10 games ... As a junior, threw for 3,557 yards and 40 touchdowns and was named All-District and All-State ... His 8,754 career yards were fifth-most in Missouri state history at his graduation ... Also played baseball and was an All-State pitcher and shortstop, helping Rock Bridge to a state championship.


    Trevor Twehous (Originally Washburn Commit)

    In High School: A three-sport athlete at Rock Bridge High School for Coach Van Vannata, Twehous was a dual-threat quarterback as a senior, throwing for 1,456 yards and 17 touchdowns and rushing for 364 yards and five scores ... Also played baseball and was on the track and field team ... Won two district titles with baseball and as a senior on the track, was First Team All-District and won a team district and sectional championship.

    Personal: Son of Nolan and Janel Twehous ... Brother of Mule teammate Logan Twehous ... Majoring in Sports Management.
    Married housing the determining factor?

  5. #5

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Married housing the determining factor?
    Beat me to it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    parkville, missourah
    Posts
    7,975
    Rep Power
    70199

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    that pissing match is permanently etched in the d2mb hof.
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

  7. #7

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by northwest missouri state View Post
    that pissing match is permanently etched in the d2mb hof.
    The first rule of Todd Koby is you do not mention the name Todd Koby. He once killed a guy because he whispered his name.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    The Open Road
    Posts
    956
    Rep Power
    98076

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by FightnMulz View Post
    Most team's rosters have been posted on their websites.

    For UCM ----At first glance, these two roster additions to note:

    Logan Twehous (Opening day Starter for Washburn last season)

    Before UCM: Played for two seasons at Washburn, starting two games in 2017 ... Competed 18-of-30 passes with three touchdowns last season and rushed seven times for 22 yards and two more scores ... Was named to the MIAA Academic Honor Roll.

    In High School: Named an All-District quarterback at Rock Bridge HS as a senior after passing for 2,828 yards and 25 touchdowns in 10 games ... As a junior, threw for 3,557 yards and 40 touchdowns and was named All-District and All-State ... His 8,754 career yards were fifth-most in Missouri state history at his graduation ... Also played baseball and was an All-State pitcher and shortstop, helping Rock Bridge to a state championship.


    Trevor Twehous (Originally Washburn Commit)

    In High School: A three-sport athlete at Rock Bridge High School for Coach Van Vannata, Twehous was a dual-threat quarterback as a senior, throwing for 1,456 yards and 17 touchdowns and rushing for 364 yards and five scores ... Also played baseball and was on the track and field team ... Won two district titles with baseball and as a senior on the track, was First Team All-District and won a team district and sectional championship.

    Personal: Son of Nolan and Janel Twehous ... Brother of Mule teammate Logan Twehous ... Majoring in Sports Management.
    That kid was a beast coming out of HS. I know he was recruited by UCM and NW before WU. Very surprised he didn't pan out at WU

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth Somewhere
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    117609

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by catz54 View Post
    The first rule of Todd Koby is you do not mention the name Todd Koby. He once killed a guy because he whispered his name.
    Didn't his name finally end up being Todd Karody

  10. #10

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    Didn't his name finally end up being Todd Karody
    Carotid Artery

  11. Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by HookemHerd View Post
    That kid was a beast coming out of HS. I know he was recruited by UCM and NW before WU. Very surprised he didn't pan out at WU
    He had a season ending injury in the northwest game (game 2) last year. Was kind of going in as the #2 after that. Just now getting back in the flow. Wanted to get 100%healthy and the Washburn quarterback still had 2 years of eligibility. He was willing to take a chance transferring and sitting behind Bolles for this year and he will still have 2 years eligibility after this year(medical redshirt). As far as Trevor goes. He’s moving to wr and wanted to play with his brother . Praying that it all works itself out. But it won’t be because of lack of work

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,331
    Rep Power
    640208

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    I'm just shocked that Pitt actually has a roster updated prior to game 1.

  13. Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by catz54 View Post
    The first rule of Todd Koby is you do not mention the name Todd Koby. He once killed a guy because he whispered his name.
    The only good that came from the whole matter, aside from the pissing match, is that Czernewski was still here when 'Boda arrived. And speaking of the toughest qb that I have seen in the MIAA this century, saw him last night at the athletic auction. Still looks like he could still chuck it for 250 - 300 yards today. How many teams would like to have him cloned with a prototype at qb every year for your team?

    The only thing Todd Koby cared about was himself. The Ichies ought to be glad he ventured to the 'Burg.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    22,502
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default

    Weird, I could have sworn all the compliance officers on the message board said he didn't have to graduate since he was "released" by MWSU?

    Bearcats, you got a good one. Congratulations to Josh on the degree, and best of luck to him starting in week 2. :)


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Belton, MO
    Posts
    2,809
    Rep Power
    267474

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
    The only good that came from the whole matter, aside from the pissing match, is that Czernewski was still here when 'Boda arrived. And speaking of the toughest qb that I have seen in the MIAA this century, saw him last night at the athletic auction. Still looks like he could still chuck it for 250 - 300 yards today. How many teams would like to have him cloned with a prototype at qb every year for your team?

    The only thing Todd Koby cared about was himself. The Ichies ought to be glad he ventured to the 'Burg.
    No kidding, while the Ichies won an outright MIAA title during Todd's time in the 'Burg, the Mules were 2-5 in games decided by 7 points or less.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Joseph, MO
    Posts
    2,809
    Rep Power
    81443

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by GrifFan View Post
    Weird, I could have sworn all the compliance officers on the message board said he didn't have to graduate since he was "released" by MWSU?

    Bearcats, you got a good one. Congratulations to Josh on the degree, and best of luck to him starting in week 2. :)

    Agreed. He could lead the MIAA in rushing if NW featured him and didn't use multiple RB's.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,331
    Rep Power
    640208

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Congrats to Caldwell on the degree. Will be interested to see how NW uses him.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth Somewhere
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    117609

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Congrats to Caldwell on the degree. Will be interested to see how NW uses him.
    Probably in the backfield...I mean, he is a running back...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    parkville, missourah
    Posts
    7,975
    Rep Power
    70199

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    why again did he leave mw? i'm sure it was discussed i just forgot
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,331
    Rep Power
    640208

    Default Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    Probably in the backfield...I mean, he is a running back...
    Since he would obviously be third string at Pitt, I wondered?
    :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •