Thread: PSAC injury central...

Contribute to D2

Default PSAC injury central...

Since camps are opening this week, a clearinghouse for injury news, major or not, via social media, real media or word of mouth, that may have an effect on your favorite team. Any issues yet ???

Default Re: PSAC injury central...

I cut my hand Saturday night when I was doing some plumbing work in my basement. Typing is difficult right now and a little bit painful. It might slow me down here in training camp but I think I'll be ready for the season opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Burglund View Post
    I cut my hand Saturday night when I was doing some plumbing work in my basement. Typing is difficult right now and a little bit painful. It might slow me down here in training camp but I think I'll be ready for the season opener.
    Caution is suggested as plumbing injuries have been known to fester. Set aside the TO DO LIST for at least 3 weeks !!

Matt, Matt, Matt. Always hire a professional for these matters. Let’s see a team first attitude pal. We’re counting on regular updates from camp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Default Re: PSAC injury central...

Matt---I was just curious why the local edition listed you for only three years of service on Sunday. Haven't you been there for like 20 years? I was kind of puzzled over that.

-

Quote Originally Posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    Matt---I was just curious why the local edition listed you for only three years of service on Sunday. Haven't you been there for like 20 years? I was kind of puzzled over that.

-
    That's in dog years.

7. Default Re: PSAC injury central...

That's in dog years.
    Maybe the quip of the year!

-