Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harding running the table????

Default Harding running the table????

I really can't see that happening, every game in week 1 could go either way. With that being said, LETS GO REDDIES!!!!!

Default Re: Harding running the table????

I think this will be the best we’ve been on defense. If we get proficient QB play, I’m not sure why it couldn’t happen. I just hate when people don’t give you guys enough credit Fred. You’re such a little brother figure. It’s comical. Slander national polls. Slander GAC blogger (ex). Slander anybody who says HU might be better than OBU in football. It really hurts your feelings and I don’t know why.

Also, don’t claim HSU is your biggest rival and then cheer for them. It seems clear that you’re just really insecure about HU.

3. Default Re: Harding running the table????

Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    I think this will be the best we’ve been on defense. If we get proficient QB play, I’m not sure why it couldn’t happen. I just hate when people don’t give you guys enough credit Fred. You’re such a little brother figure. It’s comical. Slander national polls. Slander GAC blogger (ex). Slander anybody who says HU might be better than OBU in football. It really hurts your feelings and I don’t know why.

Also, don’t claim HSU is your biggest rival and then cheer for them. It seems clear that you’re just really insecure about HU.
    Don't flatter yourself. By the way 6 oz. gloves for Searcy?

Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Don't flatter yourself. By the way 6 oz. gloves for Searcy?
    I stand by what I said. You claimed HSU was your biggest rival. But you’re still oh so concerned about HU. You’re going to be the only one who can’t see the foolishness of that. You really suck on here. I hope you’re better in real life.

5. Default Re: Harding running the table????

Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    I stand by what I said. You claimed HSU was your biggest rival. But you’re still oh so concerned about HU. You’re going to be the only one who can’t see the foolishness of that. You really suck on here. I hope you’re better in real life.
    Why the personal insults so early? Yikes!!!!! Are you upset because we don't consider you a true rival? Well you are my personal rival. Hope that makes you feel better. Gloves size just went down 2 more ounces!!!
    Last edited by Finishempty Fred; 08-03-2018 at 08:20 PM.

If you really considered those “things” across the street true rivals you’d never root for them. I’d never root for Tech to win a game, but that’s just me. Good luck this year. I’ve got a pretty good feeling how it’s going to play out, we will just have to see come 8/30 and 10/6 at home.

7. Default Re: Harding running the table????

Quote Originally Posted by codeblack View Post
    If you really considered those “things” across the street true rivals you’d never root for them. I’d never root for Tech to win a game, but that’s just me. Good luck this year. I’ve got a pretty good feeling how it’s going to play out, we will just have to see come 8/30 and 10/6 at home.
    I've sat in the same classes with those "things". Trust me we got along until BOTR week, we've even partied together. It's a TRUE rivalry don't get me wrong. But we all know all roads to the GAC crown and playoffs come through Arkadelphia. Both schools take pride in that together!!!!

I've sat in the same classes with those "things". Trust me we got along until BOTR week, we've even partied together. It's a TRUE rivalry don't get me wrong. But we all know all roads to the GAC crown and playoffs come through Arkadelphia. Both schools take pride in that together!!!!
    What a great story.

No we don't.

10. Default Re: Harding running the table????

Quote Originally Posted by ReddieMade View Post
    No we don't.
    Well you should. Very ungrateful, I was giving you guys a compliment and relevance when you deserved neither.
    Last edited by Finishempty Fred; 08-04-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Well you should. Very ungrateful, I was giving you guys a compliment and relevance when you deserved neither.
    I take pride in the titles won by Henderson.

Using our championships to build your case against Harding is... incredibly lame.

12. Default Re: Harding running the table????

Don't flatter yourself. ...
    So I'm trying to get this straight...you think so little of Harding and of their ability to contend for the GAC title that you started an entire thread about them?

... It's a TRUE rivalry don't get me wrong. But we all know all roads to the GAC crown and playoffs come through Arkadelphia. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ReddieMade View Post
    ... Using our championships to build your case against Harding is... incredibly lame.
    +1 to ReddieMade

Fred, just because you share a ravine, doesn't mean you share titles. And a conference title doesn't equate to showing up on the national stage. How many playoff victories does Ouachita have? Oh, that's right. If all roads to the playoffs are supposed to go through Arkadelphia, then somebody forgot to tell Harding.

Dang, this is a good thread.

14. Default Re: Harding running the table????

Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    Dang, this is a good thread.
    Yes it is. I love getting the Harding faithful riled up. And getting the "Things" agitated was icing on the cake with a little under a month before kickoff lol.

Yes it is. I love getting the Harding faithful riled up. And getting the "Things" agitated was icing on the cake with a little under a month before kickoff lol.
    Nothing like a friendly fight between Southern Baptist's and Church of Christ.

Your obsession with Harding and HSU grows more insatiable by the day... Thanks for the rent-free living upstairs, Fred.

Go Reddies!!! The Last Two seasons have been a let down and we have had even MORE changes in the coaching staff. But, I believe after last years issues the Reddies will be a typical HSU team and make it hard on any team in the GAC when playing the Reddies in 2018.

I believe HU will be in the hunt for a conference title and I think ECU will be tough and represent the OK schools well in the GAC. I always expected Tech to win a conference title since the GAC beginning and still think it may happen.

I think UAM has a good defensive coordinator, but I have never been a believer that The HC will make this a top contender team. I have had no issue making this statement since 2014. If UAM becomes a top contender in the conference, I will be happy to say congratulations to him on this message board.

SAU probably should have won or tied for a title already. Will be interested to see how the 2018 campaign goes for them.

Now for OBU..... They are OBU and I hope they don't win another conference title. But..... I won't say they can't, because they have won a GAC title when I did not expect it.

Go Reddies!!!!!! 2018 will be a team effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    Go Reddies!!! The Last Two seasons have been a let down and we have had even MORE changes in the coaching staff. But, I believe after last years issues the Reddies will be a typical HSU team and make it hard on any team in the GAC when playing the Reddies in 2018.

I believe HU will be in the hunt for a conference title and I think ECU will be tough and represent the OK schools well in the GAC. I always expected Tech to win a conference title since the GAC beginning and still think it may happen.

I think UAM has a good defensive coordinator, but I have never been a believer that The HC will make this a top contender team. I have had no issue making this statement since 2014. If UAM becomes a top contender in the conference, I will be happy to say congratulations to him on this message board.

SAU probably should have won or tied for a title already. Will be interested to see how the 2018 campaign goes for them.

Now for OBU..... They are OBU and I hope they don't win another conference title. But..... I won't say they can't, because they have won a GAC title when I did not expect it.

Go Reddies!!!!!! 2018 will be a team effort.
    So right now it seems like Harding, Henderson, Tech, SAU or OBU could win the title in your eyes. I can agree with that with the exception that Arkansas Tech will probably not be contending.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    So right now it seems like Harding, Henderson, Tech, SAU or OBU could win the title in your eyes. I can agree with that with the exception that Arkansas Tech will probably not be contending.
    Yep. Not too sure about Tech, but with the size of the school and the area to recruit from, I expect they could always bring enough talent to the table. QB in D2 football can really make a difference in any years teams.

Kevin Rodgers, Kyle Frazier, Austin Warford, Keenan Kellet, Terrence Dingle, Park Parish, Arsenio Favor (ATU 2015), Tanner Marsh, Tyler Sykora, Ryan Polite, Mark Evans, Rocky Moore and Barrett Renner have been very good QB's that have made a difference for their teams to have successful seasons. By success I mean they have been competitive to have winning seasons. Some of the above QB,s have won the conference titles. Who did I miss since 2011?

WHO??? in 2018 will be the GUY?
    Last edited by Redready; 08-07-2018 at 08:58 AM. Reason: adding Park Parish

Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    Yep. Not too sure about Tech, but with the size of the school and the area to recruit from, I expect they could always bring enough talent to the table. QB in D2 football can really make a difference in any years teams.

Kevin Rodgers, Kyle Frazier, Austin Warford, Keenan Kellet, Terrence Dingle, Park Parish, Arsenio Favor (ATU 2015), Tanner Marsh, Tyler Sykora, Ryan Polite, Mark Evans, Rocky Moore and Barrett Renner have been very good QB's that have made a difference for their teams to have successful seasons. By success I mean they have been competitive to have winning seasons. Some of the above QB,s have won the conference titles. Who did I miss since 2011?

WHO??? in 2018 will be the GUY?
    I believe Barrett Renner will be the guy, but odds are the defense won't help him much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast