Thread: Rashad Pittman to SAU from Riverhawks

Contribute to D2

Default Rashad Pittman to SAU from Riverhawks

Does anyone know anything on Rashad Pittman? We just got him as our new D Line coach. Lost ours to North Alabama. I know the Riverhawks have struggle offensively in years past and have 3 wins the past two years.

Default Re: Rashad Pittman to SAU from Riverhawks

Don't know much about him as a coach. But he was a 3-year DL at Pitt State from 05-07. He was productive (6.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL). I used to do the play-by-play for MSSU student TV broadcasts and I remember him being a part of the scouting reports those seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post
    Don't know much about him as a coach. But he was a 3-year DL at Pitt State from 05-07. He was productive (6.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL). I used to do the play-by-play for MSSU student TV broadcasts and I remember him being a part of the scouting reports those seasons.
    Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post

He's just going to coach and not play, right? Just kidding around with you N&D.

About all I know about him is he was a good player for Pitt. Haven't heard much about him as a coach.