Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Chance U Season 3

Contribute to D2

Default Last Chance U Season 3

Was binge watching this the past couple days on Netflix. Jason Brown, who is head coach played at Fort Hays I believe back in 2005. At the end looks like Mo West and Lindenwood got a couple players. If you aren’t into a billion F Bombs being dropped don’t watch, because the Head Coach can drop 50 of them in a matter of seconds.
    Last edited by GreenwoodBearcat; 07-22-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Default Re: Last Chance U Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    Was binge watching this the past couple days on Netflix. Jason Brown, who is head coach played at Fort Hays I believe back in 2005. At the end looks like Mo West and Lindenwood got a couple players. If you aren’t into a billion F Bombs being dropped don’t watch, because the Head Coach can drop 50 of them in a matter of seconds.
    What in tarnation? Chris Brown is the head coach at FHSU - he played at Pittsburg St. - and looks and acts nothing like Jason Brown on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
    What in tarnation? Chris Brown is the head coach at FHSU - he played at Pittsburg St. - and looks and acts nothing like Jason Brown on this show.
    Jason Brown, not Chris Brown. Jason was a QB at Fort Hays back in either 2003 or 2005. Guess he broke all sorts of school records. Guess the grammar police will catch that one. Jason Brown is the head coach at Independence CC.

Jason Brown, not Chris Brown. Jason was a QB at Fort Hays back in either 2003 or 2005. Guess he broke all sorts of school records. Guess the grammar police will catch that one. Jason Brown is the head coach at Independence CC.

Peace, my UCM baseball brother. I got kicked off the force and had to surrender my badge. Something about an attitude issue.....go figure.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 07-22-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    Peace, my UCM baseball brother. I got kicked off the force and to surrender my badge. Something about an attitude issue.....go figure.
    You should have played for Stu. Talk about a coach that hated pitchers. I got used to running hills just East of baseball field. May have been contributed to a little attitude, but I didn't see it that way.
    Last edited by GreenwoodBearcat; 07-22-2018 at 12:11 PM.

Some good publicity for Mwsu. Showed their facilities. Also the return/wr they got looks pretty legit

Ah, reading comprehension failure on my part. Anyway, no wonder I didn't recognize the name for FHSU...his bio claim to breaking records, well seems false; looking through the media guide of FHSU. He's behind Robert Long '82-'85 years and Dustin McEwen '91-94 in every category...and since 2003 several quarterbacks have displaced Brown as he's barely top 10 in most categories at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
    Ah, reading comprehension failure on my part. Anyway, no wonder I didn't recognize the name for FHSU...his bio claim to breaking records, well seems false; looking through the media guide of FHSU. He's behind Robert Long '82-'85 years and Dustin McEwen '91-94 in every category...and since 2003 several quarterbacks have displaced Brown as he's barely top 10 in most categories at this point.

Really?!!? After watching the show, I would’ve never guessed he would stretch the truth any whatsoever.

I believe he as the record for most Mf'er and "F" bombs though

How many coaches will go sit in hot tub smoke a cigar and tell you that he hasn't had time to look at film, but its OK because he is a play calling savant.

Love binge watching this show.

The offensive lineman with the crazy backstory, Kerry Buckmaster, who drove his Honda to Independence from the boonies of Nevada with only $80 & a tub of spaghetti, signed with Lindenwood. Didn't see his name on the roster when I went to look though.

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Day View Post
    Love binge watching this show.

The offensive lineman with the crazy backstory, Kerry Buckmaster, who drove his Honda to Independence from the boonies of Nevada with only $80 & a tub of spaghetti, signed with Lindenwood. Didn't see his name on the roster when I went to look though.

"Shout" out to the man and his band.... Otis Day & the Knights .....still kicking it with Shama Lama Ding Dong.

I'm jacked to watch this season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    "Shout" out to the man and his band.... Otis Day & the Knights .....still kicking it with Shama Lama Ding Dong.
    Otis

Did any of the guys they said signed with D2 programs make it on campus yet. The Center/LT kid Buckwater isn't on Lindenwood's roster yet, neither is the 22 year old KR/WR Carlos Thompson on Midwestern State roster yet.

As for Coach Jason Brown he has a mouth that makes Coach Buddy look like a saint. I will say that he seems to care more about the kids future outside of the conference and national championships he can win with them than Coach Buddy. That QB Malik Henry is a trainwreck who probably will never play college football again at the D1 level and I believe his ego is too big to play at the D2 or D3 level.

Quote Originally Posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
    Did any of the guys they said signed with D2 programs make it on campus yet. The Center/LT kid Buckwater isn't on Lindenwood's roster yet, neither is the 22 year old KR/WR Carlos Thompson on Midwestern State roster yet.

As for Coach Jason Brown he has a mouth that makes Coach Buddy look like a saint. I will say that he seems to care more about the kids future outside of the conference and national championships he can win with them than Coach Buddy. That QB Malik Henry is a trainwreck who probably will never play college football again at the D1 level and I believe his ego is too big to play at the D2 or D3 level.
    I really didn't understand how in the world that they all can have such bad grades etc and think they can go to the next level, whether it's D1, D2, D3...

I realize I’ll probably get roasted for this, but I wouldn’t want my son to play for either of these coaches...buddy or brown. I get the whole “football mentality” stuff but I have to believe there is a better way.

Quote Originally Posted by ruwallydog View Post
    I realize I’ll probably get roasted for this, but I wouldn’t want my son to play for either of these coaches...buddy or brown. I get the whole “football mentality” stuff but I have to believe there is a better way.
    I had a friend that posted this on twitter....

Had a staff meeting yesterday with @ReiverFootball coaches. You wouldn’t believe it, no F-bombs, no fights, and no one was threatened with being fired or cut..... #bestchanceU

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsix98 View Post
    How many coaches will go sit in hot tub smoke a cigar and tell you that he hasn't had time to look at film, but its OK because he is a play calling savant.
    Lol and then let the troublemaking Qb take over calling plays at half even drawing some up at half time. This guy really makes JC coaches look bad. JC Football is a 2nd/last chance for a lot of kids. There are 5 schools in AZ dropping JC football at the same time that this clown is making it look like a joke. While the show is entertaining because of how disfunctional the coaching staff and player are I wish it was focused on a school and coach that might highlight why JC Football is valuable.

Brown couldn't manage a gas station with 1 employee. The guy is a complete joke on netflix worldwide, and he doesn't even realize it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast