Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Conway, AR
    Posts
    352
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    1349

    Default Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    GAC guy here. Just wondering if the GAC and MIAA could ever have a non conference agreement or something along those lines. GAC teams don't play any non conference games, but if they split into two divisions, it could be a possibility.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    GAC guy here. Just wondering if the GAC and MIAA could ever have a non conference agreement or something along those lines. GAC teams don't play any non conference games, but if they split into two divisions, it could be a possibility.

    Greetings my southern Mule brother. The MIAA posters are all in for non conference games. Just need somebody who knows somebody to get this thing rolling. Maybe we need a write in campaign from the posters to their individual schools to show that the fan base is very interested. What do ya think? Any other ideas out there on how to get this thing rolling or are we just sitting here with stars in our eyes and it's not going to happen.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
    Greetings my southern Mule brother. The MIAA posters are all in for non conference games. Just need somebody who knows somebody to get this thing rolling. Maybe we need a write in campaign from the posters to their individual schools to show that the fan base is very interested. What do ya think? Any other ideas out there on how to get this thing rolling or are we just sitting here with stars in our eyes and it's not going to happen.
    I know there is baseball/softball agreements, as well as basketball in place already. I think the big hang up with Football is that the conference would have to be realigned. That would take some major under going. But I was curious if yall were bored as well playing the same conference teams every year.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Blue Springs, Missouri
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    54653

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    I know there is baseball/softball agreements, as well as basketball in place already. I think the big hang up with Football is that the conference would have to be realigned. That would take some major under going. But I was curious if yall were bored as well playing the same conference teams every year.
    We're bored stiff just playing teams in our own conference. The same teams every year, the same old road trips..yada...yada...yada....we want the excitement of playing a couple of different teams during the regular season and some different road trips. Would love to see a Mule Fest between UCM and Southern Arkansas.

    I'm surprised Brandon hasn't jumped in here already....nobody wants to see this happen more than the high priest of the D2 Football Message Board......Hale Caesar....haha
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 07-11-2018 at 01:23 PM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    We're bored stiff just playing teams in our own conference. The same teams every year, the same old road trips..yada...yada...yada....we want the excitement of playing a couple of different teams during the regular season and some different road trips. Would love to see a Mule Fest between UCM and Southern Arkansas.

    I'm surprised Brandon hasn't jumped in here already....nobody wants to see this happen more than the high priest of the D2 Football Message Board......Hale Caesar....haha
    What's crazy is my name is Brandon. Speaking of though Shangi Mule said something about getting a petition in place or a campaign in place. How would we do that?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth Somewhere
    Posts
    4,461
    Rep Power
    81848

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    GAC guy here. Just wondering if the GAC and MIAA could ever have a non conference agreement or something along those lines. GAC teams don't play any non conference games, but if they split into two divisions, it could be a possibility.
    Do you really want to be ridiculed by all the MIAA more than you already are....

  7. #7

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    Do you really want to be ridiculed by all the MIAA more than you already are....
    Oh we got a wise guy huhh? Last time I checked we kept our own in Baseball, Softball, and Basketball. With not yet proving ourselves in Football.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    parkville, missourah
    Posts
    7,891
    Rep Power
    64139

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    congrats on success in the offseason hobbies comp.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Blue Springs, Missouri
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    54653

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    Do you really want to be ridiculed by all the MIAA more than you already are....
    Quote Originally Posted by northwest missouri state View Post
    congrats on success in the offseason hobbies comp.

    Squat for brains response from the bottom 1% of Bearcat posters.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    parkville, missourah
    Posts
    7,891
    Rep Power
    64139

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    someone’s got to bring up the rear but gb shouldn’t be lobbed in w/ this riff raff that ain’t neighborly

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    The Open Road
    Posts
    857
    Rep Power
    64334

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Would love some out of conference games to see where everyone was at. NW used to drop one to Abilene Christian in the regular season, improve and then get pay back in the post season. Hard to tell where the conference is at.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth Somewhere
    Posts
    4,461
    Rep Power
    81848

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    Oh we got a wise guy huhh? Last time I checked we kept our own in Baseball, Softball, and Basketball. With not yet proving ourselves in Football.
    Glad that you could post all those accolades for non-football stuff. Looks at though the North End of your South Bound Muleriders lost in the regional tournament of baseball. I think that Brandon does have a small portion of this message board dedicated to those sports if you want to post in there for someone to read.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth Somewhere
    Posts
    4,461
    Rep Power
    81848

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    Squat for brains response from the bottom 1% of Bearcat posters.
    You must still be panty twisted over that Arrowhead failure...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Blue Springs, Missouri
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    54653

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    You must still be panty twisted over that Arrowhead failure...

    "panty twisted"? That's pretty sissy for a BearScat from Hickwood, Missouri.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 07-19-2018 at 05:59 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth Somewhere
    Posts
    4,461
    Rep Power
    81848

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    "panty twisted"? That's pretty sissy for a BearScat from Hickwood, Missouri.
    That is the best comeback you have...(weak)

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Blue Springs, Missouri
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    54653

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    That is the best comeback you have...(weak)


    That's Greenwood's typical default response when his brain is telling him......"I've got nothing".
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 07-20-2018 at 11:40 AM.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth Somewhere
    Posts
    4,461
    Rep Power
    81848

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    That's Greenwood's typical default response when his brain is telling him......"I've got nothing".
    The intent of this is to get better responses from you, but you seem to be digressing. You must have ate too many Mule Urinal Cookies.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    We're bored stiff just playing teams in our own conference. The same teams every year, the same old road trips..yada...yada...yada....we want the excitement of playing a couple of different teams during the regular season and some different road trips. Would love to see a Mule Fest between UCM and Southern Arkansas.

    I'm surprised Brandon hasn't jumped in here already....nobody wants to see this happen more than the high priest of the D2 Football Message Board......Hale Caesar....haha
    I don't think that is biologically possible.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Blue Springs, Missouri
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    54653

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallst View Post
    I don't think that is biologically possible.
    You might have a point Wall Street. I was a business major, so I'll defer to your science knowledge on this one.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Blue Springs, Missouri
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    54653

    Default Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    The intent of this is to get better responses from you, but you seem to be digressing. You must have ate too many Mule Urinal Cookies.

    Okay, now I'm convinced that you not only tricked your way into NWMS, but you also tricked your way out of high school. Did you pass any English classes? You stated " You must have ate too many Mule Urinal Cookies". I'm sure that's how you talk down in Hickwood, but proper high school English would have been "You must have eaten (not ate) to many Mule Urinal Cookies". Sorry, I didn't do either one, but feel free to continue.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 07-20-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •