Thread: Health Update

Default Health Update

I have some huge news. I just got a call from the Cleveland Clinic to bump me up to 1A status. Simply put, that means I am the top priority for them if a compatible heart becomes available in the next 30 days. I am scared to death, but this is what I've been working toward. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

Default Re: Health Update

Congrats to you. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

3. Default Re: Health Update

All the best to you, Ram Tough! You seem like a good dude. My one former neighbor had a heart transplant and he is as active and living life to the fullest as one can do.

-

Congrats on the new status Ram Tough! I pray you get that transplant very soon and will have no issues going forward!

I just saw the update on go fund me! That’s awesome, my friend. Praying that this gets done sooner rather than later so we can make sure to get to a shepherd game together this season!

Great news! Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Tough View Post
    I have some huge news. I just got a call from the Cleveland Clinic to bump me up to 1A status. Simply put, that means I am the top priority for them if a compatible heart becomes available in the next 30 days. I am scared to death, but this is what I've been working toward. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.
    You're in my thoughts. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Tough View Post

Congrats and best wishes......at the end of the day....everything else doesn't matter....its only your health that matters...
    Godspeed to you..!!!

Goodness! My thoughts and prayers are with you. All the best!