Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: NSU Wolves 2018

Default Re: NSU Wolves 2018

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    Augustana recruited Isaiah Cherrier really hard and they thought they had him, until he had D1 glitter in his eyes. Very athletic and shifty. An excellent addition for NSU.
    Forgot all about that guy. Certainly some things are looking up and as always helps to hear one of our players gets praise from others.

2. Default Re: NSU Wolves 2018

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    It was 12 years ago so it possibly has changed one or ten times. Its unfortunate for the guys, you never like to see injuries, but it would be very beneficial for the Wolves 2019 season.
    UMary had two QB’s and a DE receive medical s this year.

I'm home so will try to get a list made with info and hudl pages. Already about ten recruits have sent in their fax.

I'm home so will try to get a list made with info and hudl pages. Already about ten recruits have sent in their fax.
    44 recruits is what I figured the Wolves are bringing in. They loaded up on the dbs and ol.
    Last edited by Swisher; 02-06-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swisher View Post
    44 recruits is what I figured the Wolves are bringing in. They loaded up on the dbs and ol.
    Big time. The large classes will probably continue until results happen onto he field. Big numbers, show improvement, improve record, better recruits, less numbers, more focus. It is and has been a process. Know anything on the ND Gatorade POTY?

I havent watched a lot of the hudl pages yet but seems to be at least a few that will be nice players.

Big time. The large classes will probably continue until results happen onto he field. Big numbers, show improvement, improve record, better recruits, less numbers, more focus. It is and has been a process. Know anything on the ND Gatorade POTY?

I havent watched a lot of the hudl pages yet but seems to be at least a few that will be nice players.
    Clearly was the best player in ND. He lit up my high school Mandan this year. Multiple sport athelete. Bismarck High is always one of the top dogs in football every year. That's about all i know.
    I'll get to see more of him at the WDA basketball tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Swisher View Post
    Clearly was the best player in ND. He lit up my high school Mandan this year. Multiple sport athelete. Bismarck High is always one of the top dogs in football every year. That's about all i know.
    I'll get to see more of him at the WDA basketball tournament.
    With this final recruit i had Northern at 44. Cuyler has Northern with 40.

These 4 I thought were committing
    Blayne Brink
    Jacob Muhich
    Adam Durland it appears has signed with Northern https://twitter.com/DurlandAdam
    Nick Geffre
    Last edited by Swisher; 02-06-2019 at 09:43 AM.

I don't follow recruiting a lot, but here are my thoughts on the Wolves incoming class as I've read about it so far. 40 (with a few more transfers possible) is a big number. As NSU4LIFE pointed out, this is more of a quantity over quality type of recruiting. NSU is not going to get the most highly touted recruits in the region, so the Wolves bring in a lot of guys and hope some will outperform expectations. There are some BIG bodies coming to campus in the fall. Hopefully that will translate to some studs up front over the next 5 years. I'm probably most excited about the transfer RB from WIU. Hopefully he can add some explosiveness that the running game always seems to lack. I'm also intrigued by the 2 QBs that were brought in. I would expect they will redshirt this year, but anytime you can bring in the Player of the Year from a state (yes, even North Dakota) that is a good thing. Hopefully he was just overlooked by some more prestigious programs because of his lack of size. Trautman put up decent numbers last year, but I would say his job is far from guaranteed the next 2 years.

God's Country- between Buffalo Lake & Hector

New Northern stadium bill signed.

https://jamestownsun.com/news/govern...-state-stadium

Quote Originally Posted by laker View Post
    That's a nice way to get around utilizing the Aberdeen News! Lol

Not entirely pertaining to anything for Wolves football...but we have a incoming freshman QB for the Wolves out playing NDSU basketball recruit in Minnesota section hoops action.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678