Thread: Four Arkansas teams in the preseason Midwest Sports rankings

Default Four Arkansas teams in the preseason Midwest Sports rankings

Harding closed 2017 strong and having Renner back at SAU helps those teams to be near the top of the Midwest Sports preseason ranking.

http://bit.ly/2Hzu8Mz

Default Re: Four Arkansas teams in the preseason Midwest Sports rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Saint44 View Post
    Harding closed 2017 strong and having Renner back at SAU helps those teams to be near the top of the Midwest Sports preseason ranking.

http://bit.ly/2Hzu8Mz

Really hoping this is the year for SAU!

3. Default Re: Four Arkansas teams in the preseason Midwest Sports rankings

Sir me as well. I'm so looking forward to this season.

This is the year the Wonder Boys break through. I wish the Muleriders were not our first game but at least it will give me family bragging rights for the whole season.

5. Default Re: Four Arkansas teams in the preseason Midwest Sports rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Boys View Post
    This is the year the Wonder Boys break through. I wish the Muleriders were not our first game but at least it will give me family bragging rights for the whole season.
    I feel like Tech is so close to breaking through that 8-3 ceiling. Last year and this year, HU and Tech's first two games are whoppers!

Quote Originally Posted by renzo27 View Post
    Sir me as well. I'm so looking forward to this season.
    As we all are! Welcome to the board Renzo! Always nice to see a fellow mulerider logo!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonsGirl View Post
    I feel like Tech is so close to breaking through that 8-3 ceiling. Last year and this year, HU and Tech's first two games are whoppers!
    The crazy thing is they should break through. You look at a school almost double in size than every other GAC Arkansas school and they don't always dominate. With being able to pull athletic fee's from every one of those 12,000 students. You should have plenty of money to make everyone look like a JV team compared to you. Bigger budgets and often better facilities to train athletes with. And still SAU, Henderson, UAM continue to compete.