Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Findlay Basketball

Default Re: Findlay Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmoves View Post
    Wow, just watched the last two minutes of the game. Walsh got hosed, big time. Findlay down one with 3 seconds, Findlay player shoots and does the ol' leg kick out and gets a completely bogus foul call and makes two free throws for the final margin.
    A Bellarmine guy should know all about "Home Cooking". lol

Oilers really struggling on offense. Thought the problems would be defensively. This does not look like a NCAA tourney team right now, but still a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHoops View Post
    A Bellarmine guy should know all about "Home Cooking". lol
    Last edited by BellarmineGrad; 12-08-2018 at 02:58 AM.

3. Default Re: Findlay Basketball

Findlay 81
    Malone 75

4. Default Re: Findlay Basketball

Oilers 76
    Storm 74

UF at BG tomorrow for exhibition game. Real game for the Falcons.

5. Default Re: Findlay Basketball

BG 82
    UF 57

Tied at 35 at halftime. Oilers shot 24.2% fg in 2nd half.

Wife and I will be making the Findlay/Hillsdale trip to watch KWC on 2/28 - 3/2. Not sure how big UF's gym is...is there much risk of not being able to get a walk-up ticket? Should I call ahead (if they even do that)?

7. Default Re: Findlay Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by kdubnation View Post
    Wife and I will be making the Findlay/Hillsdale trip to watch KWC on 2/28 - 3/2. Not sure how big UF's gym is...is there much risk of not being able to get a walk-up ticket? Should I call ahead (if they even do that)?
    KWC will be the next to last game of the season so part of that would depend on the conference and regional standings. Croy is listed as having a seating capacity of 3200 although I'm not one to trust capacity numbers. Your best bet is to contact Troy Berry who is Director of Tickets and Concessions, phone number is 419-434-6684 and email is berry@findlay.edu I would contact him early and ask about advance tickets and the like. If you do not get satisfaction from him I would contact our AD, Brandi Laurita, whose phone number is 419-434-4663 and email is laurita@findlay.edu Better safe than sorry. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
    KWC will be the next to last game of the season so part of that would depend on the conference and regional standings. Croy is listed as having a seating capacity of 3200 although I'm not one to trust capacity numbers. Your best bet is to contact Troy Berry who is Director of Tickets and Concessions, phone number is 419-434-6684 and email is berry@findlay.edu I would contact him early and ask about advance tickets and the like. If you do not get satisfaction from him I would contact our AD, Brandi Laurita, whose phone number is 419-434-4663 and email is laurita@findlay.edu Better safe than sorry. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the info, I'll reach out to them as suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by kdubnation View Post
    Not sure how big UF's gym is...is there much risk of not being able to get a walk-up ticket?
    With apologies for barging in, I attended the instant-classic '09 regional final at UF; the place was packed (think it was sold out), including a large BU contingent, and attendance was 1,800.

Other than the outcome, we had a good time there. That KWC-UF game should be fun -- enjoy.

10. Default Re: Findlay Basketball

Findlay at Lewis, Wednesday, Dec. 19.

11. Default Re: Findlay Basketball

KWC will be the next to last game of the season so part of that would depend on the conference and regional standings. Croy is listed as having a seating capacity of 3200 although I'm not one to trust capacity numbers.
    The only way Croy holds 3200 is if you are counting by 2! The 1900 mentioned as the attendance at the 09 game was the most I have ever seen there, and they have fewer seats since the remodel a few years back. I don't think you would have a problem getting a walk up ticket, but as suggested I would get a ticket in advance. A lot of HS tourney games that time of year which usually hurts the crowd a bit.

12. Default Re: Findlay Basketball

Findlay at Lewis, Wednesday, Dec. 19.
    5:00 tip off.
    Incorrectly listed as an 8:00 start on Findlay schedules.

13. Default Re: Findlay Basketball

5:00 eastern time??? Yeah, after thinking about it I thought 3200 was pretty high.

14. Default Re: Findlay Basketball

Lewis 76
    Findlay 73

15. Default Re: Findlay Basketball

If any Oiler fans haven't heard they are recognizing the 2009 National Championship team during the Olivet game on Dec. 29. Tip off is at 3:00 and I think the ceremony will be at halftime. Should be a fun day and bring back a lot of memories from that special year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12