Thread: NCAA Div II Football Television Survey

Contribute to D2

Default NCAA Div II Football Television Survey

Greetings,

I represent a media production company who is working with NCAA Div II conferences to explore regularly televising football games beginning with the 2018 season. We are gauging how much fan interest there is in watching a conference's "game of the week" throughout the entire season, even if it means your favorite team might only be televised once or twice. Would you please consider giving us your feedback by taking this brief 10 question survey? And please feel free to forward the URL to friends you know who are interested in Division II football.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VKF9QZB

Thank you,

Eric Baesel

Default Re: NCAA Div II Football Television Survey

I took your survey Eric, and hope others on this board will too. It took less than a minute in case anyone is wondering.
    Go Battlers!

Default Re: NCAA Div II Football Television Survey

Eric,

I took the survey. Best of luck with your investigation.

Having closely followed D2 for 30 years now, video streaming has been the biggest advancement (after this site) in being able to follow teams. At first we were paying like $7 a game which was still less than a ticket at most places. Grand Valley really set the precedent for free streaming. Now that is the norm and it is rare to run into a paid stream. The best is advancement of free conference apps. I can watch the whole GMAC play through one app for free from my AppleTV. We are really spoiled now...especially with the great play-by-play and analysis provided by guys like DaleDude.
    Hillsdale ‘94