Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1600

Thread: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

When Hughes announced he was leaving ISU, the ISU coach said that he was leaving to play on the same team as his brother, who was looking to play D2. Are we getting the brother as well?

Quote Originally Posted by bkingbroker View Post
    Clayton Hughes looks like a nice addition to the team. Transferring from Indiana State where he logged some solid minutes. He is a 6’6” guard who originally signed with Central Florida and had offers from the likes of Ole Miss and Mississippi State.

He went to Hargrave Prep school out of high school then played 2 years at Indiana State. Lots of good video of him on the net. Looks like a good one here.

2. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Going to be a rough, rough season! Attendance for home opener will be good.

It will continue to fall as the season goes on and the newness of the arena wears off!

3. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

No, but I believe his brother is playing for another team in the GLVC.

Quote Originally Posted by USI!USI! View Post
    When Hughes announced he was leaving ISU, the ISU coach said that he was leaving to play on the same team as his brother, who was looking to play D2. Are we getting the brother as well?

What is real story on Evansville Theatre ?
    2 main asst coaches leave within days. One “retired” other took a demotion at a school that use to be equal of ET back n 80’s. All before a euro trip. Earlier they fired Dave Matthews Superfan and the wannabe sports tv host. Girls move to Carson center.
    Last edited by DJ Silky Panties; 08-04-2019 at 03:31 PM.

5. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

I just realized the roster has been released, a lot of new faces. Mbumba who was a junior last year is not on the roster, what’s the deal?

6. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Gone....wasn’t D II caliber and with Carpenter in the fold would have never seen the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    I just realized the roster has been released, a lot of new faces. Mbumba who was a junior last year is not on the roster, what’s the deal?

7. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Gone....wasn’t D II caliber and with Carpenter in the fold would have never seen the floor.
    Knowing watson I doubt he’s gone because of the reason you provided. What’s the true story?

8. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

We have Coyles kid and Martin's kid....I like both bloodlines

9. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

This should be the deepest and most talented team in the conference. It’s all going to come down to accepting roles and playing as a team, which is never a given. Laravie was a huge get with Stein moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
    We have Coyles kid and Martin's kid....I like both bloodlines

Fixed it for you:

This should be the second deepest and second most talented team in the conference.

11. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

We can agree to disagree here on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by BellarmineGrad View Post
    Fixed it for you:

We can agree to disagree here on this one.
    Heck, you could be right! I was just messing with you, and it's the slow season, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to be obnoxious.

FWIW I have heard KWC and USI are negotiating terms for KWC to play at USI to open your new arena. This may be why neither of our teams have released their schedules yet.

14. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by kdubnation View Post
    FWIW I have heard KWC and USI are negotiating terms for KWC to play at USI to open your new arena. This may be why neither of our teams have released their schedules yet.
    Smart move by USI if true.....it would be a guaranteed win, like scheduling Oakland City would be, but with a lot better hype than Oakland City as some remember when KWC men's basketball actually meant something.

15. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by WKYDave View Post
    Smart move by USI if true.....it would be a guaranteed win, like scheduling Oakland City would be, but with a lot better hype than Oakland City as some remember when KWC men's basketball actually meant something.
    I wouldn’t say guaranteed win, we did lose to king, who ended up 15-14, at home last year. We always seem to lose to a mediocre team during an early home game.

For those who thought Oakland City was about to become a little serious about men’s basketball. WRONG.

“Lee Moore is expected to be named the new Men’s Basketball coach for the Mighty Oaks.

Moore, 57, spent the last three seasons as the head coach of the men’s and women’s swimming and diving programs at Williams Baptist College as well as the head baseball coach.”

17. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    For those who thought Oakland City was about to become a little serious about men’s basketball. WRONG.

“Lee Moore is expected to be named the new Men’s Basketball coach for the Mighty Oaks.

Moore, 57, spent the last three seasons as the head coach of the men’s and women’s swimming and diving programs at Williams Baptist College as well as the head baseball coach.”
    They are a joke

18. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Obnoxious is not necessarily a bad thing, especially in message board world.

Heck, you could be right! I was just messing with you, and it's the slow season, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to be obnoxious.

Obnoxious is not necessarily a bad thing, especially in message board world.
    Oh yeah, it fits right in.

Plus, I thought I'd goof around with you in particular as, if my aging memory servers, you and I are politically in sync.

20. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Your memory is serving you well!

Oh yeah, it fits right in.

Plus, I thought I'd goof around with you in particular as, if my aging memory servers, you and I are politically in sync.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980