Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1448

Thread: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

  1. #1341

    Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Sounds like Wod’s cryptonite all over again. As far as marching up against us...

    1) play a zone and the game is over...period...Wod teams can’t play against a zone.

    2) let Alex have his and it’s easy to shut everyone else down

    3) their DI guard will penetrate at will and dish to their bigs.

    Prediction is another one and done becaise Wod can’t make adjustments and he ran off the only coach he ever had that could work with bigs.

    USI is one and done AGAIN...67-55.

    Quote Originally Posted by bkingbroker View Post
    Quick look at our first round opponent Ashland. They are big across the front line and their leading scorer Noble is a brute. They also have a D I PG that looks the part. They only go 7 deep but have kid named Koch coming off the bench that is another massive dude.

    Defensively they appear to be well schooled and do a good job defending the 3. Price and/or Dancy looms large in this game as we will need their size against Noble. Will be interesting to see how they match up with us as this game Little will have a good opportunity to use his quickness against their bigs. He has to play well for us to do anything in this tournament.

  2. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    I guarantee you the Eagles will win.

  3. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    I guarantee you the Eagles will win.
    Guaranteeing a win is the dumbest thing a usi fan could possibly do!!! Look at the track record bud! Usi May be bigger, faster, stronger, and even better. But they had be a whole lot of those because Wod sucks! If a loss gets him outta here then I’m hoping for that!!

  4. #1344

    Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    I guarantee you the Eagles will win.
    Whether they're Screaming or not is yet to be decided.

  5. #1345

    Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Guaranteeing a win is the dumbest thing a usi fan could possibly do!!! Look at the track record bud! Usi May be bigger, faster, stronger, and even better. But they had be a whole lot of those because Wod sucks! If a loss gets him outta here then I’m hoping for that!!
    Joke's on you Mr Triggered, USI and Ashland are both Eagles

  6. #1346

    Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    17 yrs no ncaa wins and only four appearances. Bet no one asks if he is on hot seat. Being a basketball coach with jonmarie as boss best job in world. No marketing or promotion duties, no attendance standards, no postseason expectations, on going continuous contract renewals

  7. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    17 yrs no ncaa wins and only four appearances. Bet no one asks if he is on hot seat. Being a basketball coach with jonmarie as boss best job in world. No marketing or promotion duties, no attendance standards, no postseason expectations, on going continuous contract renewals
    Hold on, I think 2000 or so he went elite 8. Back to back glvc coy. Women’s sport with no backing why would admin care.

  8. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Hell, at least he cares and works to try and get better...plus he actually cares about USI and USI Athletics!

    Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    Hold on, I think 2000 or so he went elite 8. Back to back glvc coy. Women’s sport with no backing why would admin care.

  9. #1349

    Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Northern eligible for three years d1. NCAA, NIT, NCAA. USI. D2 none, none, ncaa2. But hey we got 70 million arena to host Fisk ,Williams Jewell’s, Ohio valley(enrollment 265) , Harris stout

  10. #1350

    Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    Northern eligible for three years d1. NCAA, NIT, NCAA. USI. D2 none, none, ncaa2. But hey we got 70 million arena to host Fisk ,Williams Jewell’s, Ohio valley(enrollment 265) , Harris stout
    There's hope for you guys. NKU built a new arena. Shortly thereafter jumped to D1. Canned their long time D2 coach just in time to become postseason eligible and have been quite successful.

  11. #1351

    Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Usi will play loose tomorrow but not loose like a birthday party according to WoD in courier story today.

  12. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Wod is such a pud! How can anyone want this guy coaching their Men’s basketball program.

    Finally ready to “break through” after 10 years? What a freaking joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    Usi will play loose tomorrow but not loose like a birthday party according to WoD in courier story today.

  13. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Really want to see them win today, mainly for Alex. If anyone deserves a tourney win, it's him. He's played his arse off for us. Go Eagles!

  14. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    He sure has and 100% class act. Same goes for Norman as well. He has carved out a very important role being the defensive stopper and relentless on the backboards.

    Quote Originally Posted by USI!USI! View Post
    Really want to see them win today, mainly for Alex. If anyone deserves a tourney win, it's him. He's played his arse off for us. Go Eagles!

  15. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    37-30 USI at half. Ashland is not good..:at all. We need to put these saps away early in the 2nd half. They don’t have any guards who can shoot.

  16. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Ashland was not a good team...thank God as if we play anyone else it was one and done

  17. #1357

    Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Congrats to WoD. 11 yrs , millions in dollars spent on salary, benefits, jobs for kids , doubles his division 2 postseason win total!

    Jonmarie said to have pen in hand with raise and 5 yr extension

  18. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Watson just won his second ever ncaa d2 postseason game...celebrating!

  19. #1359

    Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    Maybe they take him back Carbondale now. They can say he is reason for 70 million spent on arena. Got big postseason win. Knows the valley. Get Bad Korn be his waterboi. Kids all get jobs in SIU system.

  20. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

    They were really bad. Thank goodness for Caldwell and Hansen in this game. This was the worst game I recall Stein playing. We were up 15 and what does Wod do? He goes deep into the bench and let’s a bad team back in the game.

    We need to play 100% better and leave Wod at the Holiday Inn tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
    Ashland was not a good team...thank God as if we play anyone else it was one and done

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •