Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1126

Thread: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Serious question but does Wod actually scout opponents? And/or does he practice any defense? How many damn games is it going to take to understand leaving people wide open is not a good defensive strategy!

2. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Dominated in both halves...Wod ball...gotta love it...already on the tournament bubble!

3. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

There is no question the best team won today. This was not a fluke as UMSL is the superior team. So is JMH going to wait until McKendree rises ahead of us before he gets rid of this cancer known as Wod? Because I got news for him McKendree will be better than USI in 2 years. Why? Because they got a damn coach who is actually good!

John Mark Hall you hired a great baseball coach and kudos for that. But you hired a complete sack holder for a hoops coach. Do you really want your legacy to be from first to worst? If so then keep it up Smiley!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfMafia View Post
    Dominated in both halves...Wod ball...gotta love it...already on the tournament bubble!

4. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

It amazes me the number of people who are so ho-hum about it. Wod has killed every single bit of enthusiasm for Men’s basketball at USI.

If Wod were fired right now it would not change any outcomes for the rest of the season.

It could actually make us better. Let Grant open up the offense. I know Owens is 1st Assistant but get rid of him too.

Fire Watson immediately to allow the enthusiasm to start building for the new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by bkingbroker View Post
    There is no question the best team won today. This was not a fluke as UMSL is the superior team. So is JMH going to wait until McKendree rises ahead of us before he gets rid of this cancer known as Wod? Because I got news for him McKendree will be better than USI in 2 years. Why? Because they got a damn coach who is actually good!

John Mark Hall you hired a great baseball coach and kudos for that. But you hired a complete sack holder for a hoops coach. Do you really want your legacy to be from first to worst? If so then keep it up Smiley!!!

5. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Who really calls the shots at USI? Every school has that small group that makes the decisions. Who are they as I openly challenge them to debate why in the hell Wod is still coaching? Enough is enough as this man is robbing the University blind!

It amazes me the number of people who are so ho-hum about it. Wod has killed every single bit of enthusiasm for Men’s basketball at USI.

If Wod were fired right now it would not change any outcomes for the rest of the season.

It could actually make us better. Let Grant open up the offense. I know Owens is 1st Assistant but get rid of him too.

Fire Watson immediately to allow the enthusiasm to start building for the new coach.

6. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Couldn’t agree more!

You would thin the BOTs would be running he show, I mean they did run a sham of a Presidential search.

I feel bad if it’s Robama because he cares zero about athletics, probably because he wasn’t an athlete.

10 years of no results...7 of which have been with Watson’s players...no excuses, Watson has had 100% of his players and staff for the past 7 years.

New arena with pathetic coaching staff equals no enthusiasm for the program.

Be a man and walk away Rodney...admit that you have failed!!!

Who really calls the shots at USI? Every school has that small group that makes the decisions. Who are they as I openly challenge them to debate why in the hell Wod is still coaching? Enough is enough as this man is robbing the University blind!

Couldn’t agree more!

You would thin the BOTs would be running he show, I mean they did run a sham of a Presidential search.

I feel bad if it’s Robama because he cares zero about athletics, probably because he wasn’t an athlete.

10 years of no results...7 of which have been with Watson’s players...no excuses, Watson has had 100% of his players and staff for the past 7 years.

New arena with pathetic coaching staff equals no enthusiasm for the program.

Be a man and walk away Rodney...admit that you have failed!!!
    He needs to head to
    Manhattan ks. Reunite with the dud crew. Get a Marty title of asst to the coach then he and bad Korn can run errands and get coffee and donuts for Weber and Lowery.

8. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

That is obviously what he is good at. That and calculating points per possession!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    He needs to head to
    Manhattan ks. Reunite with the dud crew. Get a Marty title of asst to the coach then he and bad Korn can run errands and get coffee and donuts for Weber and Lowery.

9. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Dud crew didn’t want him when they took over from Rich Herrin. I agree though that walking away via retirement saves face for many.

He needs to head to

10. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Anyone still excited?? I mean those two big wins at bu were great! Regional contenders!!

Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    Anyone still excited?? I mean those two big wins at bu were great! Regional contenders!!
    N Michigan lost again. Big region win now a dud.

12. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

I honestly don’t think anyone even cares anymore! The fans will just show up, not cheer, maybe stand for the school song, then go home.

Wasting money on a fledgling program. Again, the player talent is there...coaching staff is letting these players down!

13. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

The player talent is down considerably compared to Pearl/Herdes era. Stein is the only one on the team who would have gotten minutes on the better teams at USI. And everyone knows Stein isn’t here because of Wod. Wod is not hungry, his belly is full and he is just boosting his 403B for retirement. Get someone hungry in here and we will absolutely dominate this conference in its very weakened state.

I honestly don’t think anyone even cares anymore! The fans will just show up, not cheer, maybe stand for the school song, then go home.

Wasting money on a fledgling program. Again, the player talent is there...coaching staff is letting these players down!

14. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Totally agree that only Stein would see the floor if he were back in the Pearl/Herdes area.

Our current players could do damage in the weakened GLVC...with good coaching.

You hit the nail on the head, Wod hasn’t been hungry for a while and that is the big difference.

The player talent is down considerably compared to Pearl/Herdes era. Stein is the only one on the team who would have gotten minutes on the better teams at USI. And everyone knows Stein isn’t here because of Wod. Wod is not hungry, his belly is full and he is just boosting his 403B for retirement. Get someone hungry in here and we will absolutely dominate this conference in its very weakened state.

I propose to fire watson and crew and bring in real clowns that could at least entertain and fill more of the new 65 million arena for the one or two games Jon Marie is going to rush in.
    Candidates to finish the season:
    1. Hadi shrine Funsters
    2. GADzook “Evansvilles silliest clown”
    3. Barry Hinson
    4. The guy from nick nackery and aaanother nick nackery.

16. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

I would pay to see Sloppy Osborne formerly of K Dub make a grand reappearance.

I propose to fire watson and crew and bring in real clowns that could at least entertain and fill more of the new 65 million arena for the one or two games Jon Marie is going to rush in.
    Candidates to finish the season:
    1. Hadi shrine Funsters
    2. GADzook “Evansvilles silliest clown”
    3. Barry Hinson
    4. The guy from nick nackery and aaanother nick nackery.

17. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Dominating win tonight as USI won every statistical category over Truman. Norman did a real nice job on Thomas. Another really good floor game from Rivera and Hugo made an impact in his 15 min. The big question is can this team maintain any consistency moving forward?

18. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

That has long been the question! Good win tonight, I just hate knowing that a bad loss will be coming soon.

Dominating win tonight as USI won every statistical category over Truman. Norman did a real nice job on Thomas. Another really good floor game from Rivera and Hugo made an impact in his 15 min. The big question is can this team maintain any consistency moving forward?

19. Default Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Eagles put on a shooting clinic. Wasn’t overly impressed with Truman. They are small and missing some impact players. Their small pg, I think number 10, is a liability and has no business logging that many minutes; I don’t think he made a fg all game. Other than that, the starting five announcement with the lights off and spot light was a nice change. I was really surprised they’d do something like that out of their comfort zone!

That’s the problem and same question every year with WoD. At USI this time of year the questions should be: If we beat (team x) at their place next month and of course win all home games we should be hosting regional.
    Or will we beat Quincy by 40 or 60? If we don’t host who will probably? Should we go ahead and book a room?