Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: WT New Stadium

Contribute to D2

Default Re: WT New Stadium

https://flic.kr/p/2gagFtH
    Pictures of the progress on the new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by chivas_gold View Post
    These photos are over a week old. Much progress since then. I drove thru the stadium about an hour ago.

where will players enter?

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    These photos are over a week old. Much progress since then. I drove thru the stadium about an hour ago.
    https://twitter.com/coach_hunterh/st...099042304?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    where will players enter?
    Down the alley to the left of the scoreboard. The NW part of the stadium. The Bain Center athletic dressing room complex is just outside the northwest entrance. If you look ate the live cam, it's the cut that stands out on the left center. To the right you can see the 3 scoreboard poles with visitors dressing rooms behind the poles and the cutout where Buffs will enter the stadium. Back behind the cut out and to the left (a bit north west) of the stadium is the Bain Center.
    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 06-08-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Down the alley to the left of the scoreboard. The NW part of the stadium. The Bain Center athletic dressing room complex is just outside the northwest entrance. If you look ate the live cam, it's the cut that stands out on the left center. To the right you can see the 3 scoreboard poles with visitors dressing rooms behind the poles and the cutout where Buffs will enter the stadium. Back behind the cut out and to the left (a bit north west) of the stadium is the Bain Center.
    WT players will enter through the tunnel on the NW corner & the visiting team will enter through the NE corner of the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by ras619 View Post
    WT players will enter through the tunnel on the NW corner & the visiting team will enter through the NE corner of the stadium.
    How will vistors enter.....I dont see a entrance on the pics?

How far are the players walking....that tunnel looks a "mile long"....haha

Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    How will vistors enter.....I dont see a entrance on the pics?

How far are the players walking....that tunnel looks a "mile long"....haha
    Check out the renditions. There are good pics of the entrances for visitors. The WT players have a short walk.

Visiting teams are routed out back past the FB practice field, thru the baseball stadium parking lot, and past a tour of the the Presiden'ts home before heading back to the stadium and entering thru the NE tunnel. About 1.4 miles. The visiting players and coaches will have an opportunity to purchase Buff gear and memorabilia along the way at convenient locations.
    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 06-09-2019 at 08:37 AM.

I couldn't pull the word tunnel out of my mind. Ha!

I couldn't pull the word tunnel out of my mind. Ha!
    They poured one section of the concrete for the bus parking behind the dressing rooms & have the east section next to the scoreboard ready for rebar & then concrete. Today they also had to re-grade the field all the way around the outer edge due to the large downpour this week - hope they get it in gear and cover that field soonest.

Check out the renditions. There are good pics of the entrances for visitors. The WT players have a short walk.

Visiting teams are routed out back past the FB practice field, thru the baseball stadium parking lot, and past a tour of the the Presiden'ts home before heading back to the stadium and entering thru the NE tunnel. About 1.4 miles. The visiting players and coaches will have an opportunity to purchase Buff memorabilia along the way at convenient locations.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Chip!!!! Made me spit out my drink!!!

They poured one section of the concrete for the bus parking behind the dressing rooms & have the east section next to the scoreboard ready for rebar & then concrete. Today they also had to re-grade the field all the way around the outer edge due to the large downpour this week - hope they get it in gear and cover that field soonest.
    Are they still on schedule? Seems like they pick up steam then hit a lull for a few days.

13. Default Re: WT New Stadium

Visiting teams are routed out back past the FB practice field, thru the baseball stadium parking lot, and past a tour of the the Presiden'ts home before heading back to the stadium and entering thru the NE tunnel. About 1.4 miles. The visiting players and coaches will have an opportunity to purchase Buff gear and memorabilia along the way at convenient locations.
    That is brilliant marketing ingenuity. Certainly better than having the visiting team using the dressing room up the road at Kimbrough, unless it has already been demolished.

I heard they just got the change order approved for the moving walkways from the Buffalo locker room to the bench area!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
    That is brilliant marketing ingenuity. Certainly better than having the visiting team using the dressing room up the road at Kimbrough, unless it has already been demolished.
    That was considered and rejected. The only thing being brought from Kimbrough, besides the white buffalo, are the port-a-potties. They'll be installed (without doors) just outside the visitor's dressing room. Remind the visiting team managers to bring tp.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Are they still on schedule? Seems like they pick up steam then hit a lull for a few days.
    I think they are still on schedule, since I did not see them working on the weekend (sat or sun). But I don’t think they have slow down at all, I had seen a lot of activity lately, There is more concrete on the south side of stadium. And preparations for the seats on west side.

Not about the stadium but I saw the soccer field is currently getting new turf. Went for a walk with my oldest son a couple nights ago and they we're pulling up the old turf. I wonder if it's the same vendor as the football field

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Not about the stadium but I saw the soccer field is currently getting new turf. Went for a walk with my oldest son a couple nights ago and they we're pulling up the old turf. I wonder if it's the same vendor as the football field
    I found this in Twitter
    https://twitter.com/defisher62/statu...398783488?s=21

And also this https://twitter.com/defisher62/statu...875101696?s=21

Hellas is a real good vendor

I tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Matrix Turf & CushDrain is absolutely the BEST there is.

I mean to h3ll with how the stadium looks. Who cares... .because you will have the best field there is.