Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: OT: All-GSC FBS Title Game

Contribute to D2

Default Re: OT: All-GSC FBS Title Game

Quote Originally Posted by UWARTime View Post
    The quote of mine you posted off of did not have me mentioning uga. It was from an earlier quote of mine. Perhaps if you had posted off that quote there would not have been any confusion.
    I did, and you did mention UGA. You should go back and read.

Quote Originally Posted by lion1983 View Post
    I did, and you did mention UGA. You should go back and read.
    My apologies, you are correct and I was wrong. I believe I was looking for UGA and UCF in the same sentence I suppose. Doesn’t matter. I admit I was wrong. My apologies on accusing you of such.

3. Default Re: OT: All-GSC FBS Title Game

Ucf had the 83rd toughest schedule so yes, with a rugged schedule like that, I apologize. They deserved to play in the ncg. I apologize.

4. Default Re: OT: All-GSC FBS Title Game

Dude, whats with the name calling? Another thing FAR TOO few people understand these days is respecting another person whether they disagree or not. I'm actually 45 btw and I'm not your son either. Haha, and regards to me being a boy and not a Man. Any day you would like to have a face to face conversation with me about that, you let me know. It's real easy to say things like that to someone on a Message Board. I live in Tallahassee, and do some traveling, so tell me what city you live in as well and we can sit down and discuss this between yourself and this 'boy'.
    Name calling??? Would you be more intelligent if we met face-to-face? I really don't see any signs of it in your drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by High plains drifter View Post
    Name calling??? Would you be more intelligent if we met face-to-face? I really don't see any signs of it in your drivel.
    That’s what I thought. Enjoy posting from your safe space.

6. Default Re: OT: All-GSC FBS Title Game

That’s what I thought. Enjoy posting from your safe space.
    You shouldn't get your panties in such a wad. Your mom probably has enough on her plate with you already.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234