Thread: Wolves win at Tarleton State

Contribute to D2

Default Wolves win at Tarleton State

Nice road win and good to see Omlid back on track with 16 points, 3 blocks, and 6 boards. Good balanced scoring and excellent defense, holding Tarleton to 37% shooting. Nice bounce-back win from the WWU loss (though I know they smoked Portland Bible last week).

http://www.tarletonsports.com/news/2...rn-oregon.aspx

2. Default Re: Wolves win at Tarleton State

I wonder if they will find a starting lineup to stick with before GNAC play resumes. They seem to have a different one every game.

Default Re: Wolves win at Tarleton State

Quote Originally Posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    I wonder if they will find a starting lineup to stick with before GNAC play resumes. They seem to have a different one every game.
    Yeah, they mix it up in the off-season, not like the Final 4 team where one guy started every game for four years and two others started for almost all four years. Looks like Humboldt transfer Morgan is now healthy and he started, though I thought the freshman from the Puget Sound area was outstanding at the point guard spot.

What's funny is only 8 guys suited for the Portland Bible game and they have 19 guys on the roster. Huh?

Default Re: Wolves win at Tarleton State

Also, where's Faruq-Bey? Not listed in the box score. It would be nice if WOU kept the fans up to date on stuff like this. During football all of the sudden a starting QB isn't playing and the sort. It's like D-1 coaching paranoia, not releasing anything on injuries, etc. Kind of important when one of the top players is out, right?