Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: IUP Board

Default IUP Board

I've officially petitioned the message board, that the Super Region 1 group consist of the GMAC, MEC, NE-10, PSAC, and IUP.

I feel like we interrupt their lovefest of each other & their beloved IUP, and of course vice versa we wouldn't waste their time on any of the other meaningless schools?

2. Default Re: IUP Board

A fine suggestion! More time and space to talk up the school that leads the way!

Default Re: IUP Board

Excellent idea.

It's quite interesting. I created an IUP offseason thread, not as a joke or a jab at any other school. I created it because I felt as though there were enough IUP posters out here so that the group of us could hash out and play armchair quarterback with recruiting, winter conditioning, spring camp, transfers, etc. Yikes, everybody is so damn sensitive on here. So there's more IUP posters than everyone else. Who the hell cares? Honestly?...

Since I've created this thread, three other schools now have "OFFICIAL" offseason threads. I guess I just had a good idea and seemed to be the first one to act on it. After all, imitation is the best form of flattery. Or, maybe other schools are just trying to keep up with IUP on the message board, just like they are on the football field.

You all come onto our threads. Not the other way around. Don't like us? Tell your teams to play better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
    I've officially petitioned the message board, that the Super Region 1 group consist of the GMAC, MEC, NE-10, PSAC, and IUP.

I feel like we interrupt their lovefest of each other & their beloved IUP, and of course vice versa we wouldn't waste their time on any of the other meaningless schools?
    In all seriousness, I think that would be a mistake. The PSAC-wide (and beyond) dialogue we've had all season wouldn't exist if the forum were to splinter into special interest separate team conversations. Things are getting petty with all these separate school threads. Yes, there are a lot of IUP posters. That shouldn't matter. Many of us started on a IUP-specific forum that was disbanded over 15 years ago and then we continued our banter here on d2. We don't even stick to football in the off-season and there have been many really great conversations involving posters from many different schools. I know for myself I've had a lot of great conversations with posters like Bart and Blue Jay from Bloom, FS82 from Edinboro, Horror Child from Mansfield/West Chester, and many others over the years. My suggestion is to not fracture it. It's your prerogative but the other thing to consider is that a "non-IUP" forum might not thrive so well. You would probably end up talking about IUP. I would also add that I thought the IUP off-season forum was premature. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    A fine suggestion! More time and space to talk up the school that leads the way!

When did IUP become shepherd?

Quote Originally Posted by IUP24 View Post
    It's quite interesting. I created an IUP offseason thread, not as a joke or a jab at any other school. I created it because I felt as though there were enough IUP posters out here so that the group of us could hash out and play armchair quarterback with recruiting, winter conditioning, spring camp, transfers, etc. Yikes, everybody is so damn sensitive on here. So there's more IUP posters than everyone else. Who the hell cares? Honestly?...

Since I've created this thread, three other schools now have "OFFICIAL" offseason threads. I guess I just had a good idea and seemed to be the first one to act on it. After all, imitation is the best form of flattery. Or, maybe other schools are just trying to keep up with IUP on the message board, just like they are on the football field.

You all come onto our threads. Not the other way around. Don't like us? Tell your teams to play better.

ew the arrogance. Yuck 3-9

Cry me a river Nancy.

uh oh ..... voice of reason had his feathers ruffled because IUP has an active contingent on this message board. How dare IUP fans actively discuss their school, PSAC and regional Div II football on a Div 2 message board. The shame, the injustice, the agony.

Get some fans of your own and start a discussion. You'll feel better that way.

WOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by IUP24 View Post

I thought it was a good idea. And although not a lot of Ship posters, I thought Jr and I could keep the convo alive—and that y’all could join in. Don’t grace the haters.

13. Default Re: IUP Board

No feathers ruffled here, I just dropped a T Bone on the floor at the pound, and waited to see all the hungry IUP dogs come running, and it worked!

No feathers ruffled here, I just dropped a T Bone on the floor at the pound, and waited to see all the hungry IUP dogs come running, and it worked!

Translation: I’m jealous that IUP Is Great Again.

15. Default Re: IUP Board

Quote Originally Posted by IUPNation View Post

I'll give credit where it is due...I haven't seen a single post about IUP being screwed in the Semi-finals...

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorVoice View Post
    I'll give credit where it is due...I haven't seen a single post about IUP being screwed in the Semi-finals...

They screwed themselves.

17. Default Re: IUP Board

They screwed themselves.

"They??!?!?!?!?!" "We" when you win, "they" when you lose?!?!? Got it...

Have a hot toddy, lad. "Great" might be a bit strong.

Quote Originally Posted by jrshooter View Post
    Have a hot toddy, lad. "Great" might be a bit strong.
    You're right. To make it to the final four out of 169 Division II football programs is mediocre at best.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorVoice View Post
    "They??!?!?!?!?!" "We" when you win, "they" when you lose?!?!? Got it...

No they win too. However winning isn’t something ESU does much of these days. Still basking in those 70’s PSAC titles aren’t you?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast