Thread: 4 Free tickets to NC Game

Default 4 Free tickets to NC Game

I won four free GA seats to the game a few weeks back on Twitter thanks to the MIAA.

Since the Bearcats aren't going and to family obligations as well, I can't go. I would like to give them away to fans of teams who in the game. Just a heads up as I will get back on here Sunday to figure a way to give them out.

Default Re: 4 Free tickets to NC Game

Quote Originally Posted by nwbearcat2001 View Post
    I won four free GA seats to the game a few weeks back on Twitter thanks to the MIAA.

Since the Bearcats aren't going and to family obligations as well, I can't go. I would like to give them away to fans of teams who in the game. Just a heads up as I will get back on here Sunday to figure a way to give them out.
    I recommend posting your message on the conference boards for the two teams in the championship game.

I am a Bearcat fan, but I would be interested in the tickets. I could even take just two and meet whoever you want at the game to give them the other two. Reply or send me a PM if interested. Thanks!

4. Default Re: 4 Free tickets to NC Game

Quote Originally Posted by nwbearcat2001 View Post

I have my group covered, so I am not asking for the tickets, but just wanted to chime in that I think this is a really cool thing to do!

5. Default Re: 4 Free tickets to NC Game

Thanks!

I didn't want them to go to waste.

Have you decided what you are going to do with them nwbearcat2001?