Thread: Harding @ TAMUC ticket info, etc.

Contribute to D2

Default Harding @ TAMUC ticket info, etc.

Default Re: Harding @ TAMUC ticket info, etc.

I've already purchased mine! It's gonna be a loooong week. Already looking forward to next Saturday.

I will be there. If you would like to meet up. send me a PM and we can exchange contact info. Hopefully that would work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    I will be there. If you would like to meet up. send me a PM and we can exchange contact info. Hopefully that would work out.
    I will be preparing a smoked brisket with potato salad & baked beans for a tailgate and a few other folks will be contributing. It will be open invite to all D2 message board folks (and will be glad to host even you Harding fans). I will let y'all know more later in the week as we are just now beginning planning. Just bring yourself & an appetite!

Also, if anyone is planning to stay overnight, the Magnuson Hotel in Commerce is a 3 minute walk to the stadium, but it fills up fast. The Commerce Inn is right across the street from the stadium, but kinda skeevy (ok REALLY skeevy). Other than that your best bet is in Greenville, Tx where there are several national chains and only 15 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    I will be preparing a smoked brisket with potato salad & baked beans for a tailgate and a few other folks will be contributing. It will be open invite to all D2 message board folks (and will be glad to host even you Harding fans). I will let y'all know more later in the week as we are just now beginning planning. Just bring yourself & an appetite!
    That sounds great. But lets be clear. I am not a Harding fan. LOL. I would love to join you guys at the tailgate. I am pretty good about bringing the host a bottle of wine.

I got word from our Univ President that some Harding admin folks are going to be here tailgating. If you are planning to come to Commerce, America for the game tomorrow you might want to check with someone at Harding, chances are you already have a tailgating area reserved.