Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: Divisiontwo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    928
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    15950

    Default Divisiontwo

    Divisiontwo is a stalker. I quit talking trash on GAC side and he starts a fight with me on the GLIAC side. I think next year in Searcy I may need to bring the boxing gloves because the game itself might not be enough! I believe he hasn't gotten over the fact that we are the champs and they helped like I predicted!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,181
    Rep Power
    109072

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Divisiontwo is a stalker. I quit talking trash on GAC side and he starts a fight with me on the GLIAC side. I think next year in Searcy I may need to bring the boxing gloves because the game itself might not be enough!!! Lol
    If you get a date and start time, let me know. I want to be there.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Poteau ok
    Posts
    863
    Rep Power
    15450

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Divisiontwo is a stalker. I quit talking trash on GAC side and he starts a fight with me on the GLIAC side. I think next year in Searcy I may need to bring the boxing gloves because the game itself might not be enough!!! Lol
    lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    15950

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    I was trying to be civil with D2 but he makes that impossible.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,977
    Rep Power
    64117

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    1.) hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    2.) I've never been more honored.
    3.) Please do bring your boxing gloves. I'd love that.
    4.) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    5.) All I said was "prove it."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,779
    Rep Power
    28234

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Good luck to the Cats.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,977
    Rep Power
    64117

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    Good luck to the Cats.
    Good luck to you guys.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,977
    Rep Power
    64117

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,181
    Rep Power
    109072

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Maybe Bandguy11 will run a pick'em for us.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,977
    Rep Power
    64117

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    I hope we can get an Admin to pin/save this thread. I never want it to get hidden behind other threads.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    You know we've stepped through the looking glass when Bulldog is the civilized one on the board.

    P.S. Bulldog.......still rooting for ya mate!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,977
    Rep Power
    64117

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Armo Wood View Post
    You know we've stepped through the looking glass when Bulldog is the civilized one on the board.

    P.S. Bulldog.......still rooting for ya mate!
    100% rooting for them.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    15950

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    Good luck to you guys.
    Your garage has to be busting by the seems with all those broke down bandwagons inside. Keep rooting against us. So far they all have translated into wins. You're our good luck charm!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,977
    Rep Power
    64117

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Your garage has to be busting by the seems with all those broke down bandwagons inside. Keep rooting against us. So far they all have translated into wins. You're our good luck charm!!!
    Then you guys should be set this weekend.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    15950

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    Then you guys should be set this weekend.
    Yes we should, now I wish I could stay up with you but I have a 8am class in the morning!!!!

  16. #16

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    Maybe Bandguy11 will run a pick'em for us.
    Are you wanting a postseason pickem or were you referring to next season?? lol

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,181
    Rep Power
    109072

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by bandguy11 View Post
    Are you wanting a postseason pickem or were you referring to next season?? lol
    I mean the 2 posters putting on gloves.

    We would need game notes, like what position they played and if they have ever had a fight before. It could be useful for our picks.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    I mean the 2 posters putting on gloves.

    We would need game notes, like what position they played and if they have ever had a fight before. It could be useful for our picks.
    Bahaha actually I could referrer too lol

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,779
    Rep Power
    28234

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    Maybe Bandguy11 will run a pick'em for us.
    GLIAC has one going already

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Shady580
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    2819

    Default Re: Divisiontwo

    I needed this laugh. Thanks, Fred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •