Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 129

Thread: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

  1. #1

    Default Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Who do you guys think will make first team?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,786
    Rep Power
    3117

    Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Pretty sure from Shippensburg Fr. WR Winston Eubanks will win PSAC East ROY as well as be named 1st team All PSAC East at WR. He's probably our only 1st teamer but both Collin and Chip should be 2nd team East at RB and I think Sr. DB Kevin Taylor makes 1st team for defense along with Jr. DL Dakota Thompson.

  3. Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Offensively Kier 2nd team Tom Greene 1-2 team Taylor Nikisether 1st team
    Defensively lb Luke hrapchak 1st lb Cameron Tarver S Lamont Mchphatter 1st team first come to mind.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PSAChomer01 View Post
    Offensively Kier 2nd team Tom Greene 1-2 team Taylor Nikisether 1st team
    Defensively lb Luke hrapchak 1st lb Cameron Tarver S Lamont Mchphatter 1st team first come to mind.
    Who is first team qb??

  5. #5

    Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Defensive Player of Year (West) - Marcus Martin (ROCK)

    Offensive Player of Year (West)- Marc Jones (Gannon)

    Coach of Year (West)- Paul Tortorella (IUP)

  6. Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SRU 88 View Post
    Who is first team qb??
    1st team QB SRU T. Garry

  7. #7

    Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PSACfanatic View Post
    1st team QB SRU T. Garry


    Good one.

  8. Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post


    Good one.
    Who is your choice Lenny?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indiana, Pa.
    Posts
    4,071
    Rep Power
    14371

    Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    What's the criteria? Is this fantasy football?

    Are we valuing meaningless stats run up against terrible teams? Do you value wins and performance when the lights are actually bright?

    Who do you pick first in a draft to build your team around?

    If you're playing fantasy football there are several candidates.

    Legit questions to answer before selecting the choice.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
    Pretty sure from Shippensburg Fr. WR Winston Eubanks will win PSAC East ROY as well as be named 1st team All PSAC East at WR. He's probably our only 1st teamer but both Collin and Chip should be 2nd team East at RB and I think Sr. DB Kevin Taylor makes 1st team for defense along with Jr. DL Dakota Thompson.
    Eubanks should be a lock at WR. And I wouldn't mind seeing the 'Ville's Kevin Wiggins on the other side. He's had a pretty damn good career. 63 catches this year.

    East Stroudsburg's Jaymar Anderson should be one of the East RBs. Jarel Elder didn't overwhelm me when I saw him, but he was the division's other workhorse with Chiappalle and McDermott splitting time. And I think Kutztown's Collin DiGalbo might be this year's QB.

    Agree with Taylor. One of the PSAC's ranking ballhawks.
    Last edited by jrshooter; 11-13-2017 at 07:15 PM.

  11. Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    What's the criteria? Is this fantasy football?

    Are we valuing meaningless stats run up against terrible teams? Do you value wins and performance when the lights are actually bright?

    Who do you pick first in a draft to build your team around?

    If you're playing fantasy football there are several candidates.

    Legit questions to answer before selecting the choice.
    If I'm picking to Start a team No bias im going with Kier. He actually calls out protections and is given the authority in games to make audibles and play changes from what I've seen. The rest of the PSAC runs hurry up RPO offenses and looks to the sideline for the adjustments.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    4607

    Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    What's the criteria? Is this fantasy football?

    Are we valuing meaningless stats run up against terrible teams? Do you value wins and performance when the lights are actually bright?

    Who do you pick first in a draft to build your team around?

    If you're playing fantasy football there are several candidates.

    Legit questions to answer before selecting the choice.
    You actually make a great point here. I'm curious to know what the actual criteria is when they select the honors.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indiana, Pa.
    Posts
    4,071
    Rep Power
    14371

    Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    What do you mean "actually"? I always make great points. Lol

  14. #14

    Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    There's one QB in the league that led his team to an undefeated season at 11-0, and a PSAC Championship. He's also the only QB in the league that opposing teams have to essentially build their entire defensive game plan around. He can beat you in multiple ways, which he has shown throughout the season. What team in the PSAC would he not be the starting QB for? I'll wait.

  15. Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    There's one QB in the league that led his team to an undefeated season at 11-0, and a PSAC Championship. He's also the only QB in the league that opposing teams have to essentially build their entire defensive game plan around. He can beat you in multiple ways, which he has shown throughout the season. What team in the PSAC would he not be the starting QB for? I'll wait.
    Lenny hasn't won a game at IUP with his arm. You guys always have the run game to ice games. And he wouldn't start for Cal.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    There's one QB in the league that led his team to an undefeated season at 11-0, and a PSAC Championship. He's also the only QB in the league that opposing teams have to essentially build their entire defensive game plan around. He can beat you in multiple ways, which he has shown throughout the season. What team in the PSAC would he not be the starting QB for? I'll wait.
    None. If we're looking at the PSAC as a whole, there's none.

  17. Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    There's one QB in the league that led his team to an undefeated season at 11-0, and a PSAC Championship. He's also the only QB in the league that opposing teams have to essentially build their entire defensive game plan around. He can beat you in multiple ways, which he has shown throughout the season. What team in the PSAC would he not be the starting QB for? I'll wait.
    Is there a psac east and west? If so, at QB, East - Ryan Zapoticky. West- Lenny. Not even close. They both have the same style of play. When Ship beats Wc, it will be fun to watch them play against each other.

  18. Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jrshooter View Post
    Eubanks should be a lock at WR. And I wouldn't mind seeing the 'Ville's Kevin Wiggins on the other side. He's had a pretty damn good career. 63 catches this year.

    East Stroudsburg's Jaymar Anderson should be one of the East RBs. Jarel Elder didn't overwhelm me when I saw him, but he was the division's other workhorse with Chiappalle and McDermott splitting time. And I think Kutztown's Collin DiGalbo might be this year's QB.

    Agree with Taylor. One of the PSAC's ranking ballhawks.
    No Zapoticky from Shippensburg?
    Last edited by Brady125; 11-13-2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Mis type

  19. Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jrshooter View Post
    None. If we're looking at the PSAC as a whole, there's none.
    He fits everyone's system but Cal's. He is not a better Qb than Kier in CAL's system.

  20. Default Re: Who are your all PSAC selections ?

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post


    Good one.
    Garry has had the best season individually better than Keir and Williams. If you’re talking about who’s the best QB it’s Keir by far, Williams for me is an average passer more of an athlete playing QB and also plays on the most talented team this year by a mile. But All-league is not who’s the best QB (Keir) it’s who’s had the best season and it’s Garry this year. If you’d move these 3 around to each other’s teams Keir would be the one who’d be able to succeed in all 3 offenses, Williams could never play in a pre-snap adjustment type O. Garry has good weapons this year and edges Keir out for best season as QB. In years when Tom Brady doesn’t have the best season of NFL QBs does that mean he’s not the best QB in the league?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •