Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1040

Thread: PSAC WEST

Default Re: PSAC WEST

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Bonus action:

WL -5.5

Fairmont State -3
    I don't think I would touch either of those with real money. As far as I'm concerned, these semi-finals tonight are the Wild Wild West. Anything could happen.

ESU putrid from line.

Mercy had them visibly flustered
    The free throw line has definitely not been a strength of theirs this year. With how the year started, I'll take PSAC East regular season champs, PSAC semifinalists, and a likely NCAA at-large bid.

Man that has to have been the worst half for the refs I’ve seen this year 3 fouls ? On wcu ?

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaniup View Post
    man that has to have been the worst half for the refs i’ve seen this year 3 fouls ? On wcu ?
    iup 6
    wcu 4

Bearer dislocated his finger early on. I had a good view of his finger pointing sideways when he left the court. It’s his left hand, but now he has tape on both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officials are AWFUL! Keeping WCU in it by sending them to the line with 13:00 left. What a joke.

In fairness to West Chester, that was an awful call on the Lombardi foul. He clearly charged.

Final

IUP 90
    West Chester 67

All West final. You won’t see IUP scoring 55 in a half tomorrow. Mercyhurst won’t be the least but intimidated and I expect a similar game to the last time they hooked up. I’ll take IUP -7 this time around though.

Willem played a really good defensive game tonight. Four blocks, and he also altered several shots in there. If he can be a factor down the stretch, IUP will be tough to beat no matter who they play.

Dante scores 33. What can you say? Kid looked like he couldn’t miss for a while. Awful defensive game plan by WCU. Many of his shots were uncontested.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    All West final. You won’t see IUP scoring 55 in a half tomorrow. Mercyhurst won’t be the least but intimidated and I expect a similar game to the last time they hooked up. I’ll take IUP -7 this time around though.

Willem played a really good defensive game tonight. Four blocks, and he also altered several shots in there. If he can be a factor down the stretch, IUP will be tough to beat no matter who they play.

Dante scores 33. What can you say? Kid looked like he couldn’t miss for a while. Awful defensive game plan by WCU. Many of his shots were uncontested.

After Willem got knocked to the floor he came up fired up.

Early line:

IUP -2.5

Early line:

IUP -2.5
    I like the Lakers since they are staying in a hotel the night before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden89 View Post
    I like the Lakers since they are staying in a hotel the night before the game.
    No doubt. Gary ordered, since they are so far away from home, happy endings for all.

Gary best sleep well. Open season tomorrow.

Early line:

IUP -2.5
    I'd lay the house on IUP with that line.

Wow ... Mercy has only 16 points at the half.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden89 View Post
    Wow ... Mercy has only 16 points at the half.
    and that’s shooting at the easier hoop

Seton Hill PG Trevor Lecuona has announced he is leaving the program. I believe he has one year of eligibility remaining.

For all but 8 teams in the Atlantic ... transfer season has arrived. Certainly more to follow ...

18. Default Re: PSAC WEST

Malik McKinney, frosh who averaged 11ppg/3rpg, is also transferring from Seton Hill and will attract a lot of suitors. McKinney was recruited and signed by prior staff. Seton Hill loses a lot from a 9-19 team that had first and second team all PSAC players (Blondin and Davis). Seton hill loses seniors Blondin, Predic, Alston, Lecuona (who sat this past season) and now frosh starter McKinney. That’s almost the entire starting lineup including 1st team all PSAC Blondin.

Quote Originally Posted by PSACwatcher View Post
    Malik McKinney, frosh who averaged 11ppg/3rpg, is also transferring from Seton Hill and will attract a lot of suitors. McKinney was recruited and signed by prior staff. Seton Hill loses a lot from a 9-19 team that had first and second team all PSAC players (Blondin and Davis). Seton hill loses seniors Blondin, Predic, Alston, Lecuona (who sat this past season) and now frosh starter McKinney. That’s almost the entire starting lineup including 1st team all PSAC Blondin.
    I'd take McKinney in a second.

I'd take McKinney in a second.
    But wouldn't that screw up your whole naming system if you had two guys named Malik? ; )

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152