Thread: Wolves win exhibition

Contribute to D2

Default Wolves win exhibition

In the no-defense game -- both teams shot over 50% from 3-point range -- Wolves beat Corban (NAIA) of Salem, 100-86. Lots of scorers for WOU.In the ever-changing lineup/roster world of WOU hoop, wondering why their best player, Faruq-Bey, didn't start or play that much. Never a dull moment in Monmouth ...

http://www.wouwolves.com/news/2017/1...ition-win.aspx

2. Default Re: Wolves win exhibition

Maybe being a Zags fan I am biased. But Triano needs to be a starter for WOU this season

Default Re: Wolves win exhibition

Quote Originally Posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    Maybe being a Zags fan I am biased. But Triano needs to be a starter for WOU this season
    Not sure Triano is any better than F-Bey or Trammel, who are both really good ... and he's lucky Roth didn't come back because he is not better than him. He never played a lick at GU so the jury is out. It's like that goofball dude at the end of the Zags' bench the last few years, couldn't play at all. Because one is on the Zags doesn't mean they're good players. Triano may or may not be good. I do now F-Bey is very good as is Trammel. They're proven.

4. Default Re: Wolves win exhibition

F-bey & Triano are both injured/coming back from injuries which might explain why they both had kinda limited minutes in the exhibition. It's a good problem to have when arm-chair talent scouts like ourselves argue over what appears to be enough depth to field a couple of competitive starting rosters...

Default Re: Wolves win exhibition

Quote Originally Posted by northernGNAChoopfan View Post
    F-bey & Triano are both injured/coming back from injuries which might explain why they both had kinda limited minutes in the exhibition. It's a good problem to have when arm-chair talent scouts like ourselves argue over what appears to be enough depth to field a couple of competitive starting rosters...
    Thanks, I don't get WOU injury reports, not even in football. Suddenly starting QB's and RB's aren't playing and I'm scratching my head. F-Bey is WOU's best player this year, IMO, and Trammel isn't that far behind him.

6. Default Re: Wolves win exhibition

Triano started the opener! Go Zags!