Thread: Northwestern Oklahoma @ Arkansas Tech.

Contribute to D2

Default Northwestern Oklahoma @ Arkansas Tech.

Should be a good game tomorrow. I expect both teams to play well.

Weather is high of 79 degrees and possible scattered thunderstorms in the area.

I think Tech wins this game being at home after two weeks on the road.

Default Re: Northwestern Oklahoma @ Arkansas Tech.

Looks like there is a low chance of rain for game time today. Forecast saying 73 deg. and 5% chance of thunderstorm for the 2:00 p.m. kick off.

NW Oklahoma made ESPN's Football Fashion page today with their all-white uniforms:

http://www.espn.com/college-football...rones-uniforms

Pretty cool. Thanks for posting this.

Headed out to the game now.

6. Default Re: Northwestern Oklahoma @ Arkansas Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    Headed out to the game now.
    I thought we looked horrible last week, this week was so much worse. Last weeks swiss cheese defense turned into melted cheese defense, we got torched. 36 Ark tech 1st downs, must be close to a record if not. No offense again, totally outcoached. Sorry you had to witness such impotence on our part Red. Hope you got in on a free pass.
    Last edited by Racous Ranger; 10-21-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Racous Ranger View Post
    I thought we looked horrible last week, this week was so much worse. Last weeks swiss cheese defense turned into melted cheese defense, we got torched. 36 Ark tech 1st downs, must be close to a record if not. No offense again, totally outcoached. Sorry you had to witness such impotence on our part Red. Hope you got in on a free pass.
    No I had to pay. I sat on the Rangers side because the home side is usually full until after the half. Lots of folks to see the band I think. I looked around and thought that the NWOSU crowd wasn't too bad of size considering the travel. They were frustrated of course. I was hoping for a more competitive game, but that's the way it goes sometimes. It just isn't a real good year for the conference, with so many teams with multiple loses. And Hey, there is still 3 weeks of surprises to come.

8. Default Re: Northwestern Oklahoma @ Arkansas Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    No I had to pay. I sat on the Rangers side because the home side is usually full until after the half. Lots of folks to see the band I think. I looked around and thought that the NWOSU crowd wasn't too bad of size considering the travel. They were frustrated of course. I was hoping for a more competitive game, but that's the way it goes sometimes. It just isn't a real good year for the conference, with so many teams with multiple loses. And Hey, there is still 3 weeks of surprises to come.
    Somehow I found a tiny bright spot from the game. Because the Defense couldn't stop Tech from scoring on almost every possession that didn't end at the half or end of the game Horatio Smith returned an unusually high amount of kickoffs allowing him to maintain a spot towards the top in the conference for total yardage per game................lol. #teamwork

Smith is a very talented player and I have had the pleasure of watching him play in several games.