Thread: GAC Power Rankings Week 6

Contribute to D2

Default GAC Power Rankings Week 6

A little late on these this week, oops.

1. SEOSU (6-0) - No. 1 until someone knocks them off. Their league to win at this point.
    2. SAU (4-2) - Still lurking and still dangerous. In a good spot to sneak back in and win the GAC if they can win out.
    3. Tech (4-2) - Back-to-back tough L’s hurts momentum, still a strong team.
    4. HU (3-3) - Looks like they got it figured out. Might not lose again this year TBH.
    5. OBU (4-2) - Big win followed by big Bible Bowl loss. Tough pill to swallow on Homecoming.
    6. UAM (3-3) - Huge win for the Weevils, should have a chance to finish better than .500
    7. NWOSU (3-3) - Should be interesting to see how they far vs. HU this weekend.
    8. SNU (3-3) - Played tough, just not enough to get past SAU. A well-coached team, though.
    9. HSU (3-3) - Snuck past a bad OKBU team. Could get 1st GAC road loss ever this weekend.
    10. SWOSU (2-4) - Had a real chance to knock off No. 1 and couldn’t finish it out.
    11. ECU (1-5) - Five-straight losses doesn’t bode well with SAU coming to town.
    12. OKBU (0-6) - Unbelievably bad call by the HC late to go for a fake PAT and the win against HSU this Saturday with 10 seconds left. Really let HSU off the hook.

Default Re: GAC Power Rankings Week 6

Tech has back to back loses. One to my Tigers and you put us below them. This poll is wack in my opinion.

1. SEOST
    2. SAU
    3.Harding
    4. Ouachita
    5.UAM
    6. TECH
    7.NWOST
    8.SNU
    9. HSU
    10. SWOST
    11. ECU
    12. OKBU

Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Tech has back to back loses. One to my Tigers and you put us below them. This poll is wack in my opinion.

1. SEOST
    2. SAU
    3.Harding
    4. Ouachita
    5.UAM
    6. TECH
    7.NWOST
    8.SNU
    9. HSU
    10. SWOST
    11. ECU
    12. OKBU
    Back to back close L's. Just my opinion obviously. Both teams are 4-2. I don't think it's that outlandish.

ReddieMade, I appreciate folks like you taking time to give people like me your insight and opinion on the GAC. I can't get out like I use to could and enjoy keeping up with these schools. I had one son play at Ouachita and a good friend of his at Henderson back when they were in the Gulf South. They were great friends except for one game. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    ReddieMade, I appreciate folks like you taking time to give people like me your insight and opinion on the GAC. I can't get out like I use to could and enjoy keeping up with these schools. I had one son play at Ouachita and a good friend of his at Henderson back when they were in the Gulf South. They were great friends except for one game. Thanks again.
    No problem at all, I enjoy it. Lots of quality ball played at this level and once you get invested, you're in for good!

Quote Originally Posted by ReddieMade View Post
    No problem at all, I enjoy it. Lots of quality ball played at this level and once you get invested, you're in for good!
    I'm so invested I'm running the Pickem! I think me and ReddieMade make a good team! He brings the Power rankings, I run the Pickem! By the way ReddieMade, congrats on grabbing the lead this week!!

Quote Originally Posted by bandguy11 View Post
    I'm so invested I'm running the Pickem! I think me and ReddieMade make a good team! He brings the Power rankings, I run the Pickem! By the way ReddieMade, congrats on grabbing the lead this week!!
    I'm in the lead? Awesome haha I had no idea. This is a pretty good tag team thing we've got going on!

Huge game for the Weevils this week, we left Monticello about two hours ago and obviously I'm not driving.

If we are going to validate that milestone win last week, we need to light OKBU up. they are going to be depressed a little because of their close call, almost win last week. step on the gas early and often Weevils.

On a side note, it's a great time to be out on the country highways. No traffic, cool breeze, and a full day of football in front of us #EatEmUp

Quote Originally Posted by Weevil Watcher View Post
    Huge game for the Weevils this week, we left Monticello about two hours ago and obviously I'm not driving.

If we are going to validate that milestone win last week, we need to light OKBU up. they are going to be depressed a little because of their close call, almost win last week. step on the gas early and often Weevils.

On a side note, it's a great time to be out on the country highways. No traffic, cool breeze, and a full day of football in front of us #EatEmUp
    Good luck today in your game.

10. Default Re: GAC Power Rankings Week 6

[QUOTE=ReddieMade;2105324]A little late on these this week, oops.

Left the game at the lightning break. We looked pathetic on Offense and were run through like we were toilet paper. This is what happens when you get cocky after a few wins in a mediocre/balanced conference, someone jumps up and kicks your butt. The wheels totally came off today. Out coached and out played on virtually every down. Hats off to Harding they came prepared we came with nothing.

[QUOTE=Racous Ranger;2107551]
    A little late on these this week, oops.

Left the game at the lightning break. We looked pathetic on Offense and were run through like we were toilet paper. This is what happens when you get cocky after a few wins in a mediocre/balanced conference, someone jumps up and kicks your butt. The wheels totally came off today. Out coached and out played on virtually every down. Hats off to Harding they came prepared we came with nothing.
    Harding looks like they've figured it out. That's a good team. I wouldn't want to play them again right now.

[QUOTE=ReddieMade;2107673]
    Quote Originally Posted by Racous Ranger View Post

Harding looks like they've figured it out. That's a good team. I wouldn't want to play them again right now.

Don't worry. 18 of those guys be back next year for you to try your hand at.

[QUOTE=Divisiontwo;2107950]

Don't worry. 18 of those guys be back next year for you to try your hand at.
    And I'm sure it'll be a good one like it always is. Just glad we've already gotten the W from that game this year. That's a tough one to prepare for. Henderson brings back quite a few pieces as well next year though. HU isn't the only team with a good freshman back... Actually, we have two.