Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hsu is the new snu??

Default Hsu is the new snu??

Wow, finishemptyfred could be right!! Henderson is looking like the same unimpressive hsu team as the last couple weeks!! Losing 7-0 at half (could’ve been 14-0 but a holding was called) to 0-5 ok baptist!! A team that was manhandled by SAU last week in the form of 56 points!! Anyways it’s gonna be a long year for reddie fans it looks like!!

Default Re: Hsu is the new snu??

OKBU had a chance to send the game to OT by kicking the PAT but opted to go for the 2-point conversion and failed.

Hsu escape thanks to 2 point attempt!!

Quote Originally Posted by bandguy11 View Post
    Wow, finishemptyfred could be right!! Henderson is looking like the same unimpressive hsu team as the last couple weeks!! Losing 7-0 at half (could’ve been 14-0 but a holding was called) to 0-5 ok baptist!! A team that was manhandled by SAU last week in the form of 56 points!! Anyways it’s gonna be a long year for reddie fans it looks like!!
    It has already been a long season. In fact they lost 3 games last year, although they will lose more this year. Reddie fans are not familiar with losing much. I say everyone (non Reddie fan) should enjoy this year. It won't happen many years. Still longest road streak in tact. Have to hang our hats on something

Let's cool it a little bit with that. HSU is very down, we all know it. Still 3-3. Tech is 4-2, OBU is 4-2, HU is 3-3. I still don't think anyone is saying, "Man, I'm glad we play HSU this weekend." Bottom line is that there's a lot of parity and no great teams this year.

Man, one down year and all of sudden you're SNU. Guess it's easy to pile on when someone who has been so good for so long finally has a bad year.

Quote Originally Posted by ReddieMade View Post
    Let's cool it a little bit with that. HSU is very down, we all know it. Still 3-3. Tech is 4-2, OBU is 4-2, HU is 3-3. I still don't think anyone is saying, "Man, I'm glad we play HSU this weekend." Bottom line is that there's a lot of parity and no great teams this year.

Man, one down year and all of sudden you're SNU. Guess it's easy to pile on when someone who has been so good for so long finally has a bad year.
    I was joking! Lol. Trust me I’m never one for trash talking!! I know Henderson is dangerous even at 3-3!!

7. Default Re: Hsu is the new snu??

Reddie Made, I am sorry but I think Fred is right. HSU has proven week in and week out this season that they are not the same. To be honest, they weren't the same last year either. I don't know what is happening in the 'Delph, but I believe that the future may be dull for the Reddies.

Go Bisons

Quote Originally Posted by HUBisons1 View Post
    Reddie Made, I am sorry but I think Fred is right. HSU has proven week in and week out this season that they are not the same. To be honest, they weren't the same last year either. I don't know what is happening in the 'Delph, but I believe that the future may be dull for the Reddies.

Go Bisons
    HUBisons1
    ReddieMade was defending his school, much like the HU fans did for the 1st 3 weeks of this season. I mentioned in the thread above that the Reddies have had issues that extends back to last year. I am confident you do not know what is happening in the Reddie organization to state the comment in bold above.
    Let ReddieMade defend his school and let it go. Fred is not always right and I am pretty sure he knows that. HSU is not SNU. SNU is SNU. If you would like to have some fun and have a friendly banter, I am game. The Reddies have 3 GAC championships. SNU has not had a winning season. I defended in a thread earlier that HU was not SNU when Fred was poking fun. If you would like to have some of your own thoughts in regards to the Reddie program, I would be willing to listen.

Not trying to beat on you, but defend someone who wanted to defend his school.

Go Reddies!!

Quote Originally Posted by HUBisons1 View Post

Go Bisons
    This coming from a team that lost to us this year and is about to lose every playmaker they have on an already limited team? If we're "the new SNU" what does that make HU after losing to SNU and HSU? I swear, people are nuts. One down year and they forget which team has won this league three times in six years. Amazing.

This coming from a team that lost to us this year and is about to lose every playmaker they have on an already limited team? If we're "the new SNU" what does that make HU after losing to SNU and HSU? I swear, people are nuts. One down year and they forget which team has won this league three times in six years. Amazing.
    Leading rusher is a freshman. Qb is a junior. We will return 8 or 9 starters on defense next year. Careful..

Correction... just looked. We will return 11 starters on defense. I'm not sure, but I think that's all of em.

We'll return 17 starters. Don't think we'll struggle next year

Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    Leading rusher is a freshman. Qb is a junior. We will return 8 or 9 starters on defense next year. Careful..
    they will be very good the next 2 years. I am not sure how it goes after that. We will have to decide that when that season (2019) gets here.

Correction... just looked. We will return 11 starters on defense. I'm not sure, but I think that's all of em.

We'll return 17 starters. Don't think we'll struggle next year
    You lose Kimberlin, Dather, and Shelley on offense. That's some firepower that isn't just going to be replaced. Not to mention an All-American in De Los Santos on the line. Like I said, you lose a lot of playmakers. I don't think y'all will be terrible by any means -- and I'm not sure how good HSU is going be in 2018 either TBH -- but you're not really in a position to throw shade at HSU right now like your buddy did, that's for sure.

Those guys are most definitely very very good. They played their butts off this past week especially. However, slots can kinda be interchangeable. Not everybody is a HR hitter like Shelley has been for us for 4 years, but we have lost slots every single year. Those spots aren't the toughest spots on the offense to fill. Nor is WR.

Returning QB and FB is crucial though. As that chemistry at the mesh is so very hard to replace. They will be very gelled next year and tough to handle.

And, like I said, we will only be bringing back 11 starters on defense.

I wasn't throwing shade at anyone. But you got so defensive and then popped off about HU, and we will return 17 starters. Pump those brakes on us

I just wanted to say that once again I was joking when starting this post! Hopefully no reddie fans take it personal! Lol

I just wanted to say that once again I was joking when starting this post! Hopefully no reddie fans take it personal! Lol
    I'M GOING TO PAY YOU BACK, YOU ARE JUST A MEAN PERSON BANDGUY11 LOL!

The board is meant to have fun and I love all of it. I want to give Fred credit for starting such a ridiculous statement when he 1st put it on the board.

Those guys are most definitely very very good. They played their butts off this past week especially. However, slots can kinda be interchangeable. Not everybody is a HR hitter like Shelley has been for us for 4 years, but we have lost slots every single year. Those spots aren't the toughest spots on the offense to fill. Nor is WR.

Returning QB and FB is crucial though. As that chemistry at the mesh is so very hard to replace. They will be very gelled next year and tough to handle.

And, like I said, we will only be bringing back 11 starters on defense.

I wasn't throwing shade at anyone. But you got so defensive and then popped off about HU, and we will return 17 starters. Pump those brakes on us
    Fair. Didn't mean to disparage HU, quality program with lots of good people over there. Lots of respect for y'all. We're good.

Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    I'M GOING TO PAY YOU BACK, YOU ARE JUST A MEAN PERSON BANDGUY11 LOL!

The board is meant to have fun and I love all of it. I want to give Fred credit for starting such a ridiculous statement when he 1st put it on the board.
    This really is all Fred's fault. Just goes to show that OBU is the root of all evil -- and that's something HU and HSU can agree on.

This really is all Fred's fault. Just goes to show that OBU is the root of all evil -- and that's something HU and HSU can agree on.
    Yeah. We got called a "Thing" across the street the other day. It was funny you know.

Fair. Didn't mean to disparage HU, quality program with lots of good people over there. Lots of respect for y'all. We're good.
    Word. Beat those chumps across the street.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast