Northwestern Oklahoma State 2-2
    Southern Arkansas 2-2
    Southern Nazarene 2-2
    East Central 1-3
    Harding 1-3
    Southwestern Oklahoma State 1-3
    Oklahoma Baptist 0-4

Default Re: GAC Week 4 Recap

Second year in a row that I've watched a game in Durant. I will never understand GAC decision on officiating crews assigned to this location. You can't get off the mat if the referee is standing on your neck !!!!! They threw flags and then tried to decide what they "could" call. NO BS........threw a flag in first half against one of our tacklers for blocking below the waist !!!! While he was tackling the ball carrier..... You can't make this **** up........Would SEOSU have won anyway? Probably, they are big and fast on both sides of the ball. Should it be decided by the players and coaches scheme? ABSOFREAKINLUTLY.........Last year, GAC issued "apology" for the game officiating in Durant against UAM....Look it up....This year, they should issue conspiracy indictments.

Mad is not the word......Embarassed that grown men are so stupid is more like it.

The officiating was also terrible for the seokst at Ouachita game. I don't believe they affected the outcome but there were a couple of times seokst had delay of games and refs payed no attention to play clock!!! Wasn't even close, im talking 0 for 3 seconds plus!!!!

The officiating has always been sub-par in this conference. Not sure why. Missed some crucial calls in the OUA/ECU game a couple years back in Ada. Called some catches incomplete that didn't help ECU's cost.

Bad for all teams in my opinion.

The blocking below the waist was called on the Boll Weevils offense. You know, the team with the ball? If you were tackling your own ball carrier (can't make this up), I'd say you've got greater problems than the officiating. There were two more blocking below the waist penalties called, one of which was waived off. It's odd for that many in a game, so I'll agree with the ??? on the officiating. To think that it was in some way blatantly one-sided, though, is misguided.

Players and coaches ABSOFREAKINLUTLY decided this one. It looked like a 41-21 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Weevil Watcher View Post
    Second year in a row that I've watched a game in Durant. I will never understand GAC decision on officiating crews assigned to this location. You can't get off the mat if the referee is standing on your neck !!!!! They threw flags and then tried to decide what they "could" call. NO BS........threw a flag in first half against one of our tacklers for blocking below the waist !!!! While he was tackling the ball carrier..... You can't make this **** up........Would SEOSU have won anyway? Probably, they are big and fast on both sides of the ball. Should it be decided by the players and coaches scheme? ABSOFREAKINLUTLY.........Last year, GAC issued "apology" for the game officiating in Durant against UAM....Look it up....This year, they should issue conspiracy indictments.

Mad is not the word......Embarassed that grown men are so stupid is more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by savagestormvoice View Post
    The blocking below the waist was called on the Boll Weevils offense. You know, the team with the ball? If you were tackling your own ball carrier (can't make this up), I'd say you've got greater problems than the officiating. There were two more blocking below the waist penalties called, one of which was waived off. It's odd for that many in a game, so I'll agree with the ??? on the officiating. To think that it was in some way blatantly one-sided, though, is misguided.

Players and coaches ABSOFREAKINLUTLY decided this one. It looked like a 41-21 game.
    No Sir, it was a change of possession and the same Side Judge continually threw flags that made no sense.

SEOSU is awesome.....Big, fast, and nasty. Loved their style of play.