Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Ferris at Findlay

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,493
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    9991

    Default Ferris at Findlay

    FSU 14 FU 6 after 1 qtr. Reggie Bell rushes for both TDs.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,493
    Rep Power
    9991

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    17-6 dogs.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,493
    Rep Power
    9991

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    Ferris 24 Findlay 13 Reggie Bell passes to Malik Taylor for TD.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,493
    Rep Power
    9991

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    Reggie Bell rushes for third TD. Bulldogs lead 31-13 late second qtr.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,493
    Rep Power
    9991

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    Bulldogs lead 38-13 Reggie Bell rushes for 4th TD on 41 yard run. Bell 16 carries 202 yards so far.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,493
    Rep Power
    9991

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    48-27 with 2 minutes left. Dogs roll up 638 yards.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    If Bell stays healthy, he'll be one of the favorites to win the Harlon Hill trophy.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    206 yards passing, 216 rushing and 4 touchdowns. Hope he can stay healthy all year.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,069
    Rep Power
    6277

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    Quote Originally Posted by The Looter View Post
    206 yards passing, 216 rushing and 4 touchdowns. Hope he can stay healthy all year.
    nice evening for him - can't wait until we match up in Big Rapids - anything can happen...

  10. #10

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    TA has got to be smart with Reggie this year.. He is not JVL and can not take the beating that JVL took every single year. Hopefully Reggie can help too by running smart and stay healthy..

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,493
    Rep Power
    9991

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    Quote Originally Posted by HenDawg View Post
    TA has got to be smart with Reggie this year.. He is not JVL and can not take the beating that JVL took every single year. Hopefully Reggie can help too by running smart and stay healthy..
    And cut down on the turnovers. I think he had 11 last year? Had 1 last night.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,493
    Rep Power
    9991

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    Findlay hung tough vs. Dogs. Gervais one great QB. Findlay may not lose another game. I see GLVC champ and solid PO contender on horizon for them.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    792

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    Findlay hung tough vs. Dogs. Gervais one great QB. Findlay may not lose another game. I see GLVC champ and solid PO contender on horizon for them.
    I bet you a dollar they aren't the GLVC champs

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    5,493
    Rep Power
    9991

    Default Re: Ferris at Findlay

    Quote Originally Posted by saggydad View Post
    I bet you a dollar they aren't the GLVC champs
    My mistake. Meant GMAC.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •