Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting

Contribute to D2

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    3/27/2018 - Augustana 2019 PG Jaeden King (6-5, 165, 2★) has decommitted from Augustana.
    How much PG does he play? Seemed as though he was more of a 2 guard.

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    I guess I missed the post. Thought it was just rumor.
    Part of what I enjoy about this board is between all of us, is we have places or people we can usually get info from before things are even released and, for the most part, it seems we either don't share until we know it for sure or explain that it is just rumor or fact.

Not all of us have a local guy that covers their squad all that well, haha

3. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Part of what I enjoy about this board is between all of us, is we have places or people we can usually get info from before things are even released and, for the most part, it seems we either don't share until we know it for sure or explain that it is just rumor or fact.

Not all of us have a local guy that covers their squad all that well, haha
    The other part about this board that I enjoy is that we have pretty much weeded out the trolls and thin skinned people and can give as well as accept trash talk to our fellow board members and no one gets their undies in too much of a bunch. And then there's always the chance, when having post game drinks in a hotel, with NSU4LIFE and NSUguy, a special guest will show up and shock the shat out of them by actually staying and consuming with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    He is a sg...has deep range on his 3ball. He's not a pg.

Quote Originally Posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    The other part about this board that I enjoy is that we have pretty much weeded out the trolls and thin skinned people and can give as well as accept trash talk to our fellow board members and no one gets their undies in too much of a bunch. And then there's always the chance, when having post game drinks in a hotel, with NSU4LIFE and NSUguy, a special guest will show up and shock the shat out of them by actually staying and consuming with us.
    Highlight of my travels, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    I saw his TV games in the tournament and a couple others during the season and didn't recall him handling the ball much at all. He can certainly shoot it.

From what I recall, that was an enjoyable evening. Wouldn't have guessed the night would have evolved that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    I saw his TV games in the tournament and a couple others during the season and didn't recall him handling the ball much at all. He can certainly shoot it.
    He was definitely off the ball this season due to Larson's talent and unbelieavble speed, I dont know what CDH has in the pipeline but maybe he'll move to the 1 next season?

9. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Augieholic View Post
    He was definitely off the ball this season due to Larson's talent and unbelieavble speed, I dont know what CDH has in the pipeline but maybe he'll move to the 1 next season?
    Larson's not that talented and he's actually kind of slow.(for any of you college coaches out there reading this) :)

If there isn't a PG on the current roster, they'll find one...

Larson's not that talented and he's actually kind of slow.(for any of you college coaches out there reading this) :)
    He'll look great in purple, yellow, and white...

https://twitter.com/RyanJamesMN/stat...998280193?s=19

So, Mooney is leaving USD...Margs is all over that, right? Haha

13. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

He'll look great in purple, yellow, and white
    Here's hoping that at tomorrow nights All-Star game in Halenbeck, he realizes how comfortable he could feel on that floor for the next 4 years.

14. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Here's where Marg's is going to start feeling the crunch of the new DI transfer rule.

God's Country- between Buffalo Lake & Hector

Matt Mooney

@MoonSwag13
    9h9 hours ago
    More
    I have been give my release from South Dakota. I am not for sure leaving USD, but I will be exploring my options as a grad transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by laker View Post
    Matt Mooney

@MoonSwag13
    9h9 hours ago
    More
    I have been give my release from South Dakota. I am not for sure leaving USD, but I will be exploring my options as a grad transfer.
    I was thinking about this earlier and other than myself, I can't think of anyone that has ever asked for a release but then ended up staying, besides myself, haha

Here's where Marg's is going to start feeling the crunch of the new DI transfer rule.
    Is that officially in effect now? Or is still being discussed and decided on?

Quote Originally Posted by laker View Post
    Matt Mooney

@MoonSwag13
    9h9 hours ago
    More
    Very impressive list of schools getting in touch with Mooney, he gone

19. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    I think that its in effect.

20. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    They meet again in April (Can't find the date) that is when it would be presented and then a vote would occur in June. I don't imagine it would be implemented until 2019-2020.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast