Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    On cold winter days, doesn't it take the pony longer to get from spot to spot with the news? :)
    That hub isn't that great either. Most have like six games played listed. I imagine it's be tough to track it all in any state

2. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    That hub isn't that great either. Most have like six games played listed. I imagine it's be tough to track it all in any state
    Absolutely, but don't ruin my fun. :)

Absolutely, but don't ruin my fun. :)
    That's why I'm here

Finally found out that Cole Bergen is not going to decide until after the season is finished and that it is "wide open" on where he will go. I believe the label of D1 basketball is sucking him in despite the schools being Lehigh, northern Colorado and Lamar. Obviously, it's his decision, I just personally can't imagine gou my public about a commitment and then backing out. Certainly his right to do so. Just hope he chooses to stay.

Just saw Cole Bergan retweeted a tweet that read "Don't let your hometown limit you"

Though it could be interested that "even choosing your hometown you can still accomplish big things" I'm guessing that isn't the case.

Fairly safe to say now he will not be a Wof and will probably go play from Lehigh or some other D1 somewhere far away as was the thought. It's too bad. Thankfully we have two other really good big men coming in, though he would help any NSIC members roster.

I'll keep my hopes until it's official, but won't be holdo ng my breath much to the dismay of some on here.

Just saw Cole Bergan retweeted a tweet that read "Don't let your hometown limit you"

Though it could be interested that "even choosing your hometown you can still accomplish big things" I'm guessing that isn't the case.

Fairly safe to say now he will not be a Wof and will probably go play from Lehigh or some other D1 somewhere far away as was the thought. It's too bad. Thankfully we have two other really good big men coming in, though he would help any NSIC members roster.

I'll keep my hopes until it's official, but won't be holdo ng my breath much to the dismay of some on here.
    As a fan of a team that just lost an increasingly highly-regarded 2019 commit, I can commiserate. If it won't piss you off too badly for me to do so with you.

:)

(Kidding. Please take that with the intention I meant it.)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    As a fan of a team that just lost an increasingly highly-regarded 2019 commit, I can commiserate. If it won't piss you off too badly for me to do so with you.

:)

(Kidding. Please take that with the intention I meant it.)
    When a recruit backs out if his verbal, it usually doesn't end with joy. That said, you always have to pull for the kids that chose your school. If he wasn't an Aberdeen kid, with mom who was a teacher I enjoyed and a family with Northern roots, i wouldnt wish him well, id just move on and not care.

This makes two this year however as Aberdeen Central has an incredible center on the girls side with strong NSU ties that chose SDSU. Some times the kids want to see the world. That was never be, but I get it.

Wolves have just offered 6'3" SG Brady Danielson of York HS in Nebraska. Brady just led his team to their first state title since 1944.
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-15-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Jacob Beeninga with 31 points to lead wayzata over Hopkins (#1 team in state) last night in section final game. Beeninga to drive nsic opponents absolutely crazy in a couple years...

Ryan does an awesome job.

Here is Noahs statline for his junior year so far.

21.1 PTS, 10.9 REB, 2.5 BLK, 1.6 STL. 60% FG, 38% 3PT.
    There was an article that came out about Noah and it goes with what I have heard of how he has a dream of D1 ball and nothing will change that. I know NDSU is recruiting hard and most kids in this area would rather where that green and gold and sit on the bench than actually have a good career elsewhere. To each their own, but I don't see him becoming THAT level of a player personally at the D1 level.

There was an article that came out about Noah and it goes with what I have heard of how he has a dream of D1 ball and nothing will change that. I know NDSU is recruiting hard and most kids in this area would rather where that green and gold and sit on the bench than actually have a good career elsewhere. To each their own, but I don't see him becoming THAT level of a player personally at the D1 level.
    I believe the article said something about Noah making his college decision in the next week...

Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    I believe the article said something about Noah making his college decision in the next week...
    As a junior that seems odd, but I'm assuming it will be NDSU

3/27/2018 - Augustana 2019 PG Jaeden King (6-5, 165, 2★) has decommitted from Augustana.

14. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    3/27/2018 - Augustana 2019 PG Jaeden King (6-5, 165, 2★) has decommitted from Augustana.
    Have you heard about the Lindberg baby? :)

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    To give credit where credit is due, simple as a $3 bill happily informed us all about this weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    To give credit where credit is due, simple as a $3 bill happily informed us all about this weeks ago.
    I guess I missed the post. Thought it was just rumor.

Where is he going instead?

God's Country- between Buffalo Lake & Hector

Have you heard about the Lindberg baby? :)
    Ask Bruno Hauptmann.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Where is he going instead?
    Sources were rumbling this winter that he is holding out hope for D1 offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Augieholic View Post
    Sources were rumbling this winter that he is holding out hope for D1 offers.
    I'm sure that's what it is. May have to settle for Winona State if he gets no offers.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast