Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: 2019 Recruiting

Contribute to D2

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

From the little I know, the classes that stand out to me the most are Augie, Upper Iowa and Southwest.

2. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

nm
    Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 11-17-2018 at 12:52 PM. Reason: too mean spirited

3. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Kimberly(WI) 6’5” F, Reed Miller, has committed to UM-Crookston. I believe it was his only D2 offer but probably would have gained more interest throughout his senior season. Good outside shooter.

Northwest signs Wes Dreamer, from Murdock, Nebraska, was a two-time class C-2 all-state boys basketball player for Elmwood-Murdock High School. He was the honorary captain of the Class C-2 all-state team after averaging 22.2 points and 10.5 rebounds per game, leading the Knights to the state tournament . Dreamer transferred to Lincoln East High School for his senior year to play under head coach Jeff Campbell. Dreamer also played AAU basketball with the well-known Martin Brothers AAU program out of Iowa.

SMSU signee Cliff McCray (Sioux City West HS, IA) averaging 19.3/9.7/10.3 through first three games of season. Two triple-doubles.

6. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Moorhead received recent commitment from 6’6” SF/Pf Jack Rusch from lakeville north hs. Don’t know much about him other than he is a very good three point shooter. Moorhead doing a good job recently getting players from some of better big school high school programs in the twin cities....wayzata, Hopkins, lakeville north...etc. Many times these type of players don’t have the staggering high school numbers... as the competition is more difficult. In the past Moorhead has recruited more out state kids...which they also continue to do as well.

7. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Moorhead received recent commitment from 6’6” SF/Pf Jack Rusch from lakeville north hs. Don’t know much about him other than he is a very good three point shooter. Moorhead doing a good job recently getting players from some of better big school high school programs in the twin cities....wayzata, Hopkins, lakeville north...etc. Many times these type of players don’t have the staggering high school numbers... as the competition is more difficult. In the past Moorhead has recruited more out state kids...which they also continue to do as well.
    Jeez, you talk about the rich getting richer. From what I saw on Saturday, you guys have absolutely no use for anyone for at least 3 years. Man is that team going to be loaded. Maybe even ready to give the Division 1 team in the league a little run for their money. Maybe only losing by 12-14 points as opposed to the 20-24 points everyone else will be losing to them by.

8. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Jeez, you talk about the rich getting richer. From what I saw on Saturday, you guys have absolutely no use for anyone for at least 3 years. Man is that team going to be loaded. Maybe even ready to give the Division 1 team in the league a little run for their money. Maybe only losing by 12-14 points as opposed to the 20-24 points everyone else will be losing to them by.
    Can’t tell if you are playing me or not...but my homer view is that the future is bright for dragons...

Emporia State added a 6-8 post from Central Wyoming CC Devin Rottweiler. Will provide some much needed size in the post and as Coach Doty said on his radio show yesterday - he knows he's a post player.
    ESU story
    Brings ESU's recruiting class for 2019 up to four - three HS players and one transfer that will have three years remaining.

10. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Gibson City, IL 6’5” SF Ryland Holt has committed to play at Minnesota State Mankato. I know he had a ton of D2 interest along with some mid major D1 interest. Really good get for the Mavericks.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6901814/Ryland-Holt

Quote Originally Posted by tomt4525 View Post
    Gibson City, IL 6’5” SF Ryland Holt has committed to play at Minnesota State Mankato. I know he had a ton of D2 interest along with some mid major D1 interest. Really good get for the Mavericks.

Yes he had a ton of interest including from Winona. Unfortunately we are not going to win many recruiting contests with Mankato's facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by tomt4525 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    Yes he had a ton of interest including from Winona. Unfortunately we are not going to win many recruiting contests with Mankato's facilities.
    If Twitter hype is to be believed Margs got a dude with this commitment.

13. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Augieholic View Post
    If Twitter hype is to be believed Margs got a dude with this commitment.
    Looks like Mankato got its Kirksey replacement for future.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011