Thread: Henderson State at Harding game thread

Contribute to D2

Default Henderson State at Harding game thread

GAME DAY!!!!!!

This should be a good game. Both teams have some questions to answer.
    Live stats and live video will be available on-line at www.hsusports.com.
    Game starts at 7:00 pm.

I pray that no player on either side of the ball gets seriously injured.

GO REDDIES!!!

Default Re: Henderson State at Harding game thread

Should be a good one. It'll be interesting to see how the elements affect both teams. I'm going HSU 24-20, but the only result that would surprise me would be a blowout like last year on either side.

Quote Originally Posted by ReddieMade View Post
    Should be a good one. It'll be interesting to see how the elements affect both teams. I'm going HSU 24-20, but the only result that would surprise me would be a blowout like last year on either side.
    I expect it to look like the past games in Searcy. Tight!. I was never sure who would win until the 4th quarter ended.

Quote Originally Posted by ReddieMade View Post
    I think the elements play against the pass happy team, but HU also not the normal run team. HU requires a lot of exchanges and pitches. Both teams (obviously) have to limit turnovers. I've been told HSU was planning to bring tons of WR's and try to tempo us to death. That usually doesn't work in the rain, but we shall see.

Bisons just don't have the firepower on defense they've had in the past. Offense looked good at times and not so good at others. It did take bisons fumble inside 5, turnover on downs inside 20 and a HSU fake punt for td for us to lose, though. Game could've gone either way. Reddies very good defensively. Very fast

I had some issues come up and did not attend any game. In fact, I did not have a chance to see "live video". I cannot comment on the game other than I am pleased the Reddies got the win in Searcy. The SAU and Tech game seemed close by the scoreboard final.

Will HU beat SAU?
    Will HSU win at home?

This could really be a mess if a team does not surface to the top. Playoffs spots may be hard to come by this year.

Looking forward to next week games.