Thought this board would be interested since it involves a few GLIAC teams...

Saginaw Valley 41 - Alderson Broaddus 17
AB may have won the first GMAC title but let's face it, they beat two lousy teams last year. SVSU is a very solid mid-level GLIAC team that will give AB a real look at what's coming their way from Findlay, ODU & Hillsdale. SVSU will win by several TDs

Findlay 35- Tiffin 26
These teams have played some very entertaining games over the past few seasons with UF winning them all...in fact, they have dominated this series with something like a 24-1 record against their fellow NW Ohio neighbors. Expect another close game with UF winning.

Hillsdale 42 - Mercyhurst 14
Last year Mercy got clobbered in week #1 by Ashland 48-0; Hillsdale isn't quite Ashland but they are certainly an excellent football team that has a chance to make the playoffs this year while Mercy is certainly not on their level

Murray State 52 - Kentucky Wesleyan 6
Murray St is not a good I-AA team and KWC is a D2 bottom feeder right now...expect a blow out

Edinboro 56 - Lake Erie 17
Edinboro had a solid 2016 season and looks to build off of that...while LEC is a program that is a mess right now and will not be competitive in many, if any, of their games this fall after going 0-11 last year

Malone 29 - Taylor 26
These teams played a very competitive and entertaining game last year and I expect the same again...Taylor is a good but not great NAIA team while Malone is trying to build something in year #2 of the current regime

California 35 - Ohio Dominican 20
I wish ODU played Cal two or three years ago when they had the team to beat them; expect a competitive game but Cal will have too many playmakers for the Panthers this year

Wayne State 30 - Walsh 13
Walsh will be the most improved team this year but they cannot match the size and physicality of Wayne State

Bonus Pick:
Ashland 31 - IUP 27
Quite possibly the best D2 college game in the country this weekend; should be a thriller...Ashland tends to play better at the beginning of the season than at the end under Lee Owens