Thread: Ohio Dominican Hype Video

Contribute to D2

Default Ohio Dominican Hype Video

Default Re: Ohio Dominican Hype Video

Quote Originally Posted by ODUPantherFan View Post
    I agree! I'm going to watch it every day until 8/31 to get pumped up.

3. Default Re: Ohio Dominican Hype Video

Yeah that's pretty sweet. ODU looks good this year. Can't wait to see them with the lights on

What's up with the lawn art cat ???

Quote Originally Posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    What's up with the lawn art cat ???
    I'm going to take a stab in the dark. They are touching a statue of their mascot.

Wesleyan has a black Panther statue on their campus. BTW, nice hype vid.

Welcome to the G-MAC.

Quote Originally Posted by alumnifan View Post
    I'm going to take a stab in the dark. They are touching a statue of their mascot.

Wesleyan has a black Panther statue on their campus. BTW, nice hype vid.

Welcome to the G-MAC.
    Thanks for the welcome alumnifan. You're right on with the statue. Storied Rivals does a great job putting together the highlight videos. We had a fairly young team last season due to a veteran team graduating after the 2015 season. I think we bring back quite a bit more experience this year. Looking forward to the meeting with KWC on 11/4.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Thanks for the welcome alumnifan. You're right on with the statue. Storied Rivals does a great job putting together the highlight videos. We had a fairly young team last season due to a veteran team graduating after the 2015 season. I think we bring back quite a bit more experience this year. Looking forward to the meeting with KWC on 11/4.
    I second that welcome! The GMAC is now a legitimate football D2 conference and will be even better with ODU.

Quote Originally Posted by crixus View Post
    I second that welcome! The GMAC is now a legitimate football D2 conference and will be even better with ODU.
    MUST beat ASHLAND this week or the potentially nice season could be over!! Good Luck, PANTHERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crixus View Post
    Appreciate it crixus. Hoping the Panther's can make some noise in the GMAC. Lot's of football to be played!

MUST beat ASHLAND this week or the potentially nice season could be over!! Good Luck, PANTHERS!!!
    YES! It is a must win game! Need to avoid mistakes and get out of there with a victory. I'm sure you guys will take care of Cheyney.

YES! It is a must win game! Need to avoid mistakes and get out of there with a victory. I'm sure you guys will take care of Cheyney.
    CALU has three ridiculously easy games in a row. CHEYNEY('16 79-3) MILLERSVILLE ('16 69-0) and SETON HILL ( '16 59-17). The only good that can come out of this sort of competition is getting through it injury free and with focus on real games to come.

Appreciate it crixus. Hoping the Panther's can make some noise in the GMAC. Lot's of football to be played!
    You're very welcome!

13. Default Re: Ohio Dominican Hype Video

Quote Originally Posted by ODUPantherFan View Post
    Nice. Love the "pat the cat" as the team enters. U Indy needs a dog statue for their stadium. Wish ODU and U Indy played each other each year living on the same street neighbors on highway 70. Could be a cat vs dog yearly classic. U Indy hype video:

Quote Originally Posted by michiganfb View Post
    Nice. Love the "pat the cat" as the team enters. U Indy needs a dog statue for their stadium. Wish ODU and U Indy played each other each year living on the same street neighbors on highway 70. Could be a cat vs dog yearly classic. U Indy hype video:

Well....Would not be too surprised to see the Greyhounds make the move to the GMAC in the coming years. I have heard from a couple of sources that is a possibility and the league would love it.

All in on ODU this weekend. Can't stand Ashland, especially what we read from their posters about the way Owens talks about the GMAC and its schools as glorified NAIA schools.

I like that idea and nice Hype Video! The special effects in between and the music give it a nice touch. Come on over to the GMAC! Would love to have ya and if that doesn't happen they should schedule a non-conference game. Nice win you guys had against GV and best of luck this weekend against Wayne State.

Quote Originally Posted by chargerblue View Post
    All in on ODU this weekend. Can't stand Ashland, especially what we read from their posters about the way Owens talks about the GMAC and its schools as glorified NAIA schools.
    Well I sure hope we can pull it off and make you happy along with a few others We really need it after the week 1 but couldn't be any more proud of the fight the guys put up especially when down. I know exactly what you mean about a few of their posters. I think it's a few in particular. Saw my share of it on the GLIAC board. I know that's all part of the fun but there was one in particular that would take it a little too far and just downright nasty. Here's to making the GMAC proud! Good luck against Mich Tech . Let's do this!