Thread: UF and KWC selected to play in the SCB Hall of Fame game in Evansville

Contribute to D2

Default UF and KWC selected to play in the SCB Hall of Fame game in Evansville

2. Default Re: UF and KWC selected to play in the SCB Hall of Fame game in Evansville

Very nice.

KWC vs Montevallo and USI. I'm sure again that was the only way Rod would play us. Would be nice to come out with a couple of wins this time, but time will tell!

Default Re: UF and KWC selected to play in the SCB Hall of Fame game in Evansville

Quote Originally Posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    Very nice.

KWC vs Montevallo and USI. I'm sure again that was the only way Rod would play us. Would be nice to come out with a couple of wins this time, but time will tell!
    WoDs toughest games of course are not scheduled by him. He admits to taking loser Bruce Weber advice in playing all home games in non league versus turds.

Default Re: UF and KWC selected to play in the SCB Hall of Fame game in Evansville

That SCB HOF deal looks good this season. I am curious to see how well Findlay and KWC will do. That's two G-MAC teams in this year. I'm definitely going for the entire event. I wonder how they will block those games together in reference to getting tickets.

To bad they don't make this a eight team 3 day "mini" tourney. Everyone plays 3 games

These games are currently exempt season games. That is my understanding as to why it is not a tournament. I like the Classic format.

If you have a three day Tournament, no team is guaranteed more than one game in a single elimination Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by alumnifan View Post
    If you have a three day Tournament, no team is guaranteed more than one game in a single elimination Tournament.
    have 4 games a day. someone would come out 0-3(8th place) and winner 3-0

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    have 4 games a day. someone would come out 0-3(8th place) and winner 3-0

Yeah, thats what all the D1 tourneys like Maui Classic and Alaska Shootout do.

There will be four games a day with two sessions each day. Tickets will be sold per session.