Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    3,214
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    190

    Default Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Top candidate. No doubt.

  2. Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    A DI team would be taking a huge step backwards, no matter who their coach was! Although, as a USI fan, you can always hope!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    Top candidate. No doubt.

  3. Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    One word can answer this question....NO

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    Top candidate. No doubt.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Obsession is the single most wasteful human activity, because with an obsession you keep coming back and back and back to the same question and never get an answer........Norman Mailer

  5. #5

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazznewt View Post
    Obsession is the single most wasteful human activity, because with an obsession you keep coming back and back and back to the same question and never get an answer........Norman Mailer
    Didn't know he was candidate for uwm last time

  6. #6

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    The romper room group can't accept the fact that Coach Watson is in the position he wanted, isn't going to leave and will ultimately retire one day as an Eagle. A very honorable and successful one I might add.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazznewt View Post
    Obsession is the single most wasteful human activity, because with an obsession you keep coming back and back and back to the same question and never get an answer........Norman Mailer

  7. #7

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redswin View Post
    The romper room group can't accept the fact that Coach Watson is in the position he wanted, isn't going to leave and will ultimately retire one day as an Eagle. A very honorable and successful one I might add.
    no ambition. Low energy. Great. Just what usi basketball was built on.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    bruce left oweing people so much money, dont call him nice. fact.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    I have 2 honest questions no disrespect intended. Why are your silky panties in a "wod" over this guy? Did he disrespect you or a friend? How will you fill the void in your life when Watson is gone? He seems to have been a major focus of yours for years.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    The real story is the man he idolized was sent packing. Coach Watson was simply the man who replaced his idol. He has put all his negative energy into hoping the program fails. I expect we won't see him and longer come April next year. Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by crazznewt View Post
    I have 2 honest questions no disrespect intended. Why are your silky panties in a "wod" over this guy? Did he disrespect you or a friend? How will you fill the void in your life when Watson is gone? He seems to have been a major focus of yours for years.

  11. Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Where will the dozen or two vc members gather during the 30 point half time lead next year since the vc room won't be available? And will they still serve the koolaid? Where will the band be relocated to? Amazing that these haven't even been discussed yet.

  12. Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    You are wrong redswin. Even if Watson went undefeated, Silky will still be on here posting his hatred for Watson.

  13. Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Yeah, Woddy, has almost single handidly ruined the VC...just another thing he has hurt, along with attendance, national prominence, local involvement. Redswin can continue her rant about wait till next year, blah, blah, blah, but those of us that have been around know that come March our season will end early because Wod couldn't win in the tournament and his dozen or so disciples will find an excuse as to why he didn't win. Might as well follow the lead of the KWC fans and come up with a catchy phrase like "Due for 2".

  14. #14

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazznewt View Post
    I have 2 honest questions no disrespect intended. Why are your silky panties in a "wod" over this guy? Did he disrespect you or a friend? How will you fill the void in your life when Watson is gone? He seems to have been a major focus of yours for years.
    The mafioso summed it pretty good. Sorry I'm not lowering my panties bending over and taking it from WoD. I know a lot will around there , look at Evansville Theatre fans and boosters. The water supply there makes you a weak sucka. WoDs a fraud. You people keep believing the checks in the mail.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazznewt View Post
    You are wrong redswin. Even if Watson went undefeated, Silky will still be on here posting his hatred for Watson.
    He could play old man Harry's 2 1/2 scholarship program 33 times and he wouldn't be undefeated.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    Where will the dozen or two vc members gather during the 30 point half time lead next year since the vc room won't be available? And will they still serve the koolaid? Where will the band be relocated to? Amazing that these haven't even been discussed yet.
    That will be a WoD excuse. "Kids had to deal with these construction disruptions and distractions all year"

  17. #17

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    He could play old man Harry's 2 1/2 scholarship program 33 times and he wouldn't be undefeated.
    100 yr old Harry has more energy than the "dean".

  18. Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Will a moderator please shut this stupid thread down...come on Gerard your 55yr yrs old...you desperately need medication or therapy

  19. Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Exorcism?

  20. #20

    Default Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
    Will a moderator please shut this stupid thread down...come on Gerard your 55yr yrs old...you desperately need medication or therapy
    Who forced you to click on topic and then read it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •