Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Results 1,181 to 1,197 of 1197

Thread: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Default Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Unlike the last several years the screamin’ Eagles won’t adding to y’alls loss column. Coop must be to scared!

2. Default Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Considering the Screamin Eagles post season prowess during the Watson era, i can understand the fear. Lol

Looks like we stole Scotty's Xavier exhibition this year ... I like that we have 3 solid D1 exhibitions which, even though they're likely to see us thumped pretty good, will be some good $ into the program.

Quote Originally Posted by kdubnation View Post
    Looks like we stole Scotty's Xavier exhibition this year ... I like that we have 3 solid D1 exhibitions which, even though they're likely to see us thumped pretty good, will be some good $ into the program.
    Xavier hasn't played Bellarmine since the Knights beat them in 2010-11 and very nearly won again the next season. Not sure they'll invite BU back for awhile.

KWC's schedule does look good, though, and I'm wishing Coach Coop the best.

Quote Originally Posted by BellarmineGrad View Post
    Xavier hasn't played Bellarmine since the Knights beat them in 2010-11 and very nearly won again the next season. Not sure they'll invite BU back for awhile.

KWC's schedule does look good, though, and I'm wishing Coach Coop the best.
    Ah, my mistake, I thought you guys had been playing them on the regular. Was that Cincinnati, then?

Quote Originally Posted by kdubnation View Post
    Ah, my mistake, I thought you guys had been playing them on the regular. Was that Cincinnati, then?
    No worries. Yeah, it seems the UC Bearcats are the replacement -- BU plays them regularly, and I think Scotty is buddy-buddy with Cronin.

7. Default Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

For the record...It is good to see fans that have class and common sense discuss things on here. Does not happen nearly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Looking For 9 View Post
    For the record...It is good to see fans that have class and common sense discuss things on here. Does not happen nearly enough.
    Preach on, Brother LF9. Speaking of classy, I always make sure to hold my pinkies up while typing!

9. Default Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

The freshman 6'5" leaper should be fun to watch the next 4 years. Hopefully he adds to his game and doesn't rely on athleticism only.

Quote Originally Posted by JDonAB92 View Post

It's crazy to think this kid didn't even start in high school, walked on at KWC, and now is making catches like that in the NFL. Just amazing! And every time he does it KWC gets mentioned on national TV. That's a huge value in free marketing.

12. Default Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Cole story is unreal and gives one goose bumps. It is also amazing that their are a hand full of KWC football players that are making a living playing the game.

This time last year reporters did not know where KWC was and how to pronounce the name. Now it rolls off their lips as if they knew all about "coleworld"

I noticed on the schedule published on www.kwcpanthers.com that we are no longer listing the game against Thomas More and it appears to have been replaced with a Dec 29 game against Alice Lloyd instead. I wonder what's up with that?

14. Default Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Interesting development, Malek received offer from our old coach Ray?

15. Default Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

None he did not. I am glad to see Malek continue his schooling. He has been forced to play with injuries and with teammates that made winning almost impossible.

According to VC he's transferring to LSU-Alexandria (NAIA).

17. Default Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Yep

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960