Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's Regional

Default Men's Regional

The official thread for all of today's bickering, bragging, complaining, fighting, Seger praise, committee bashing, debate on Sleva's NBA Lottery position, analysis of WL points scored in 88 second intervals, and - no doubt - IUP's inevitable dramatic comeback around 945pm tonight.

Upset buzz of the day: Bowie State ... the Giant Killers ... over the playground team.

Default Re: Men's Regional

First Regional Saturday I can remember really having no idea what to expect from IUP.

They could win three games or lose tonight. Neither would really surprise me at this point.

Kutztown should be a good matchup for them. If Joe can slow the pace to a West style and pound Cottrell it will give him a big edge.

I've said all week ... the whole key tonight is who gets to cover Ridgeway. It better be Spain or else IUP is going to have a major problem.

IUP wins easy...

Agree that Bowie could pull the upset...Never have been impressed with Fairmont end of game shot selection or taking care of the ball..

Ship rolls...and I'm officially worried if WL gets past WJ that Ship will tough, tough match...

WHo knows with WL...you have to go with the tourney tested hilltoppers...but it's a tough draw...

No video?

PSAC crew officiating this one

Wheeling loses this game with no Brady Arnold or Monteroso .... they should fire the coach.

Wheeling up 11 and all of a sudden they poop their pants. Unreal how sloppy they got.

They have the 3 clowns officiating from the IUP vs Ship game last week.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    They have the 3 clowns officiating from the IUP vs Ship game last week.
    Those guys were horrible and are horrid again today. The evaluator must be their buddy.

10. Default Re: Men's Regional

Every game, this team makes me think that they're going to do great, but they go and muck it up. They can never get it together. Outshooting West Lib but stupid turnovers are going to do them in, again.

11. Default Re: Men's Regional

Under 8 minutes to go. West Lib's up by one, 69-68.

12. Default Re: Men's Regional

And we've got overtime!

WJ got hosed! That was a foul on the break away at the end of regulation.

If the kid for WJU doesn't choke at the line this game is over. Of course, that probably changes what WL does on the last possession, but still. You have to knock down free throws late in the game in the NCAA Tournament if you expect to advance.

When in the world is that Hoehn dude going to graduate? Seems like he's been there 12 years. Time for them to find some other guy that hits big shots in big games.

WJ loses they shouldn't even let coach on the bus.

OMG ... how they waive that ?

Correct call. Ball was still on his fingertips when the clock hit zero. Say what you want about the officials, but they got it right at the end. I guess the WL not playing defense discussion will have to wait until next year again.

I'm just disappointed that I have to wait until November to see David Dennis adjust and roll his sleeves on his jersey.

19. Default Re: Men's Regional

This makes me so happy. Never thought I'd be thanking the refs for making a call. I don't know if that shot was good or not, but I'll take the win.

Looking at the replay it looks like the right call. I thought it was good live. WOW!!!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast