Thread: GNAC games 2/11

Default GNAC games 2/11

SPU 79 over CWU 61.

NNU @ SMU. My gut says SMU is going to get this one.

MSUB @ UAA. Ditto for UAA.

WOU @ SFU.

CUP @ WWU.

If my gut is right, I think we're going to have a whole new logjam of ties @ 4th & 7th place in the GNAC... I'm way off my game today, so I can't even begin the what if this or that scenarios yet.

Default Re: GNAC games 2/11

Can someone please make sure tsull doesn't get near any sharp objects tonight?

Default Re: GNAC games 2/11

Quote Originally Posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
    Can someone please make sure tsull doesn't get near any sharp objects tonight?
    Ha, so true Stump! OMG, my worst fears have come true. Simon Fraser gets first win of the season and against WOU. The clankers are back, Tammell and F-Bey a combined 1 of 9 from 3-point line; Wolves 11% from 3 -- my God, guys, quit shooting 3's.

I was wondering why SFU was playing U.S. collegiate sports. Well, it's for nights like tonight. Good win for SFU, you deserved it. Wolves ... please, figure it out. Note: If the ball is not dropping, quit shooting. Can't figure out if all those wins and decent shooting nights were frauds. I'm thinking what I thought at the beginning of the season is who this team is: athletic, but not good shooters and only so-so on the b-ball I.Q. dept.

Simon Fraser, good job, hope you build on this.

4. Default Re: GNAC games 2/11

And CWU.........................loses.