Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: .Error wrong Forum

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ft Worth, TX
    Posts
    782
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    7312

    Default .Error wrong Forum

    Wrong Forum
    Last edited by Sec10-A-14; 01-26-2017 at 03:13 PM.

  2. Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    You seem pretty tight-lipped about your GU Lady Knights this season. Any thoughts as to how it all went so bad?

    -

  3. Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    You seem pretty tight-lipped about your GU Lady Knights this season. Any thoughts as to how it all went so bad?

    -
    One bad coach can due serious damage. When they sign mazzante she will restore the team to greatness. look at what a new coach did for edinboro football in one year. Make it happen gannon

  4. Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjtheman View Post
    One bad coach can due serious damage. When they sign mazzante she will restore the team to greatness. look at what a new coach did for edinboro football in one year. Make it happen gannon
    Haha. I kind of doubt that she is going to move up to freezerland, PA!

  5. Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    mazzante leads Gannon to its first ever national championship. Let a person dream big it's been rough to watch the fall

  6. #6

    Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    I started to look up the forecast for Erie tomorrow and then realized I didn't really need to keep going. That is one form of homecourt advantage ... no visiting fans want to travel there from DEC-FEB.

  7. Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjtheman View Post
    mazzante leads Gannon to its first ever national championship. Let a person dream big it's been rough to watch the fall
    You're right. I don't want to stomp on anyone's dreams. She'd look good doing it, too! GU wins it all. LOL.

  8. Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    I started to look up the forecast for Erie tomorrow and then realized I didn't really need to keep going. That is one form of homecourt advantage ... no visiting fans want to travel there from DEC-FEB.
    One of my old neighborhood buddies moved to Southern California some years ago and he had a kid who was a good water polo player. The kid thought PA was neat and decided to attend college at PSU-Erie (or whatever they call it). The coach wanted to know if they were really sure that they would be willing to give up balmy Cali for winters in Erie? The kid said no problem. The kid stayed one winter and got out of Dodge. Smart kid. You'd have to be plain nuts to go up there!

    -

  9. #9

    Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    Keep in mind Irish Tom is 1-7 versus Cal. He's got some Curt Syndrome going on against top teams.

    IUP Catholic needs to start winning the primetime games or we may want to promote Mazzante here.

  10. Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    Would be fine by me. Cal does well with a former Lady Lion runnin' the show.

    At least Tom doesn't have to be a complete **** about everything like Curt did.

    -

  11. Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    Would be fine by me. Cal does well with a former Lady Lion runnin' the show.

    At least Tom doesn't have to be a complete **** about everything like Curt did.

    -
    Tom is doing a great job. Gannon is the best possible place for her. Can't wait to see the new coach at the hammermill tomorrow.

  12. #12

    Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    IUP isn't Clarion. Getting blown out year after year by your rival ISN'T doing a great job.

    The program is stable and in good shape. But the expectations are much higher based on the funding, venue, support, etc. Any coach who is 1-7 against the programs top rival, no matter what school/sport, is going to hear about it.

  13. Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    IUP isn't Clarion. Getting blown out year after year by your rival ISN'T doing a great job.

    The program is stable and in good shape. But the expectations are much higher based on the funding, venue, support, etc.
    Said program detoured/deviated too much from where they were when they won three consecutive PSAC crowns. It really didn't have to be that way. But if nobody else seems to care then I guess I shouldn't be getting too upset either.

    I'll just never understand why IUP did some of the things they did in football and WBB. At least Joe Lombardi has his program running on all cylinders all the time for maximum output.

    -

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ft Worth, TX
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    7312

    Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    Not my ladies anymore living in Ft Worth Tx. Haven't seen a game altyhough
    I am in contact with my former staff in Erie

  15. Default Re: .Error wrong Forum

    I hope you are doing well, Sec10. You were quite a guy!

    I see that IUP won both games today. I had no idea they were afternoon games.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •