Thread: Merry Christmas

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my fellow message boarders out there. Hopefully Santa brings you all your wishes(except of course if that wish is for a win against my Huskies :) ).
    I know that we may not always see eye to eye but we all share a common bond, the love of our college basketball team.

Default Re: Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Merry Christmas to all my fellow message boarders out there. Hopefully Santa brings you all your wishes(except of course if that wish is for a win against my Huskies :) ).
    I know that we may not always see eye to eye but we all share a common bond, the love of our college basketball team.
    Of all the people to spread Christmas cheer...next thing you know Common Sense will come back and praise the Wolves.

Blessing to you all, the info and banter on here is 2nd to none.

God's Country- between Buffalo Lake & Hector

Merry Christmas and save travels to all.

Be careful- reports of five cars in the ditch just east of Buffalo Lake due to icy roads.

4. Default Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all! So far it would seem we've all stayed on Santa's nice list this season. Good things should be on their way to all of you - even you Gorilla fans!

Looking forward to the 2017 portion of this season.

God's Country- between Buffalo Lake & Hector

One thing about watching Molly Rosenblatt's weather forecst on WCCO-4 TV- it is always a holiday!

Merry Christmas to our small, but passionate D2 super fan family. Merry Christmas to the athletes, toiling with much energy towards education and sports