Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

Contribute to D2

Default Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

Here's your chance, USI fans, to catch the head coach of the unbeaten Screaming Eagles tonight in person at 7 p.m. The show will be broadcast live from Turoni's Pizzery and Brewery on Main Street. I know I will be there!

2. Default Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

I'm sure the place will be busting at the seams! LOL!

Default Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPride View Post
    Here's your chance, USI fans, to catch the head coach of the unbeaten Screaming Eagles tonight in person at 7 p.m. The show will be broadcast live from Turoni's Pizzery and Brewery on Main Street. I know I will be there!
    You have a bad life if the highlight of you day is to promote some crappy D-2 coach in a lousy town like Evansville. Turonni's Pizza? Is the stuff eatable? Small town mentality at its worst, bet a lot of sick people eat at Turonni's Pizza after they digest the stuff. You should take a selfie and show us what a pizza there looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPride View Post
    Do they at least bring players to this stupid show? If I was one of the 17 fans who care about USI basketball I would want to hear from the players and meet them, not the worst coach in D-2 basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
    Turonni's Pizza? Is the stuff eatable? Small town mentality at its worst, bet a lot of sick people eat at Turonni's Pizza after they digest the stuff. You should take a selfie and show us what a pizza there looks like.
    So now you are making fun of a restaurant you've never heard of? Clueless.

I encourage you to look it up. It's ranked the #1 restaurant in Evansville on TripAdvisor.com. They are a very popular microbrewery and pizzeria with fantastic food and drinks.

The food at Turonni's has to be just awful if they have to host a Watson call in radio show just to get someone into the place. Maybe thats why the USI fans are so poisoned in the mind, there food is the cause of their mental state.

The food at Turonni's has to be just awful if they have to host a Watson call in radio show just to get someone into the place. Maybe thats why the USI fans are so poisoned in the mind, there food is the cause of their mental state.
    3 locations in town, usually with a wait to get a seat during peak dinner hours.

Quote Originally Posted by schnautza View Post
    So now you are making fun of a restaurant you've never heard of? Clueless.

I encourage you to look it up. It's ranked the #1 restaurant in Evansville on TripAdvisor.com. They are a very popular microbrewery and pizzeria with fantastic food and drinks.
    I'm making fun of any place that would have the worst D-2 coach in history at its place to advertise. That says "come and see the worst and also eat the worst" to me. Being the No. 1 eatery in Evansville is like being the top team in the G-MAC, the best of the worst.

3 locations in town, usually with a wait to get a seat during peak dinner hours.
    Are you the USI PR guy? You have to be, no one else would be publicizing this stuff otherwise.

I'm making fun of any place that would have the worst D-2 coach in history at its place to advertise. That says "come and see the worst and also eat the worst" to me. Being the No. 1 eatery in Evansville is like being the top team in the G-MAC, the best of the worst.
    I recommend you stop running your mouth on subjects you know nothing about. You are making a huge fool of yourself.

I recommend you stop running your mouth on subjects you know nothing about. You are making a huge fool of yourself.
    No, you are trying to defend Watson as the worst coach in D-2. USI is the fool who hired him.

No, you are trying to defend Watson as the worst coach in D-2. USI is the fool who hired him.
    I didn't start the thread. I never even mentioned Watson. I'm just pointing out to you that you know nothing about this restaurant that I regularly frequent. And I know many people who drive long ways to eat there as well.

13. Default Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

I would honestly be extremely surprised if it turned out IndyWeinerDog is older than 13. Probably a pre-teen kid of someone on the Indy staff. Employees of UIndy are the only people that have ever heard of the school anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

I would honestly be extremely surprised if it turned out IndyWeinerDog is older than 13. Probably a pre-teen kid of someone on the Indy staff. Employees of UIndy are the only people that have ever heard of the school anyway.
    And most KWC fans are at least 90 years old and on the verge of dementia. And most of you have barber school credits, oh, wait, that's your basketball players.

15. Default Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

And most KWC fans are at least 90 years old and on the verge of dementia. And most of you have barber school credits, oh, wait, that's your basketball players.
    Based on most of your posts, I'd say you'd be hard pressed to even get into barber school.

I didn't start the thread. I never even mentioned Watson. I'm just pointing out to you that you know nothing about this restaurant that I regularly frequent. And I know many people who drive long ways to eat there as well.
    Okay, you and Eagle Pride can sit there tonight and enjoy Watson and the pizza together. Neither of you can get a girl friend I bet.

Turonni's Pizza? Is the stuff eatable? Small town mentality at its worst, bet a lot of sick people eat at Turonni's Pizza after they digest the stuff. You should take a selfie and show us what a pizza there looks like.
    Guy. Come on. Just stop. There's decent message board discussion and then there's this. Can we at least try to keep it relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    Based on most of your posts, I'd say you'd be hard pressed to even get into barber school.
    Like Chris Thomas, your starting center at KWC?

Being a local establishment, Turoni's has been supportive of both of our local colleges, USI and UE. They've both schools represented very well on the walls. Personally, I'm more of a hand-tossed crust guy myself, but thin crust is very popular around here and I think they've got it perfected.

If you ever make the trip down to this cow-town, I highly recommend stopping at Turoni's, the Gerst Haus, and the Hilltop Inn (voted the manliest restaurant in America, and featured on D,D&D)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Madsen View Post
    Guy. Come on. Just stop. There's decent message board discussion and then there's this. Can we at least try to keep it relevant?
    You the message board police? How about you keeping your ugly face out if it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast