Thread: Ticket prices?

Default Ticket prices?

What is the ticket price at your college for a men's/women's conference basketball doubleheader?

$15 at Missouri Southern, which seems to be higher than anywhere else I have watched games.

Default Re: Ticket prices?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWizard View Post
    What is the ticket price at your college for a men's/women's conference basketball doubleheader?

$15 at Missouri Southern, which seems to be higher than anywhere else I have watched games.
    $10 at Wayne State

At BSU:

$7 soccer & volleyball ($5 for seniors)

$10 men's and women's basketball, including double headers ($6 for seniors)

$12 football ($6 for seniors)

$18-45 DI men's ice hockey (students $5 with ID) no senior rate

$12 DI women's ice hockey (students free)

Augustana: $15 or $20 (reserved/chairbacks?) / $12 (GA)
    Bemidji: $10
    Concordia: $10
    Mary: Couldn't find on website
    Crookston: $7
    Duluth: $10
    Mankato: $10
    Moorhead: $9
    Minot: $10
    Northern: $12
    Sioux Falls: $10 (reserved) / $8 (GA)
    Southwest: $15 (reserved) / $12 (GA)
    St Cloud: Website is too complicated to tell
    Upper Iowa: $10
    Wayne: $10
    Winona: $10

Quote Originally Posted by Stanger86 View Post
    $10 bleachers/$15 chairbacks

My brain takes vacations. When I first looked at your submission I thought: Hmmm...SMSU charges different prices dependent upon the demand of the game like BSU has done in the past for hockey, $35 for the Gophers and UND, $30 for SCSU, $25 for Mankato, $18 for LSSU, etc.). After about 5 seconds into this I realized you were actually doing all the research on everyone for us. It's tough getting old; anyway, that's my excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
    My brain takes vacations. When I first looked at your submission I thought: Hmmm...SMSU charges different prices dependent upon the demand of the game like BSU has done in the past for hockey, $35 for the Gophers and UND, $30 for SCSU, $25 for Mankato, $18 for LSSU, etc.). After about 5 seconds into this I realized you were actually doing all the research on everyone for us. It's tough getting old; anyway, that's my excuse.
    There are a few schools that do charge more for premium games. I know USF and Augie both do for their rivalry games.

There are a few schools that do charge more for premium games. I know USF and Augie both do for their rivalry games.
    Ticket pricing is too high and I think it's showing in attendance numbers. What do kids 12-under have to pay? Also high school kids? Just looking at the above if it's half of what a parent pays your looking at 30-40 bucks a night to get in the door. Add in food cause the kids are gonna want to eat 95 percent of the time and your close to 50 bucks. Doing this twice a weekend put you at 100 easy. Most of the communities the school are located in do not have enough people that can afford that type of cost. If your charging 10 for adults than kids 18 Under free. If your gonna charge kids then figure out a way to keep the total cost at 20 or below for family of 4. With everyone being able to watch online for free I don't blame people for not showing up and saving the money while sitting at home. Need to change that too if you want to get attendance up which I think would be what is best for the student athletes to get them playing in front of as many people as possible live.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofnsic View Post
    Ticket pricing is too high and I think it's showing in attendance numbers. What do kids 12-under have to pay? Also high school kids? Just looking at the above if it's half of what a parent pays your looking at 30-40 bucks a night to get in the door. Add in food cause the kids are gonna want to eat 95 percent of the time and your close to 50 bucks. Doing this twice a weekend put you at 100 easy. Most of the communities the school are located in do not have enough people that can afford that type of cost. If your charging 10 for adults than kids 18 Under free. If your gonna charge kids then figure out a way to keep the total cost at 20 or below for family of 4. With everyone being able to watch online for free I don't blame people for not showing up and saving the money while sitting at home. Need to change that too if you want to get attendance up which I think would be what is best for the student athletes to get them playing in front of as many people as possible live.
    I think that makes sense. I know for SMSU it's 12 for adults and 8 for "students," but if the kid is in Mini Mustangs (8th grade and younger), admission is free to all games. I think that's a big draw for our program, as this year there are over 400 kids in Mini Mustangs.

CentralMO is $18 reserved ($17 faculty/staff, senior, youth/child). $10 GA ($9 seniors, $5 youth (ages 6-10) and FREE (kids 5 & under, faculty/staff, military).

They also sell a 5-game plan where you choose 5 games and get a reserved seat (not in the 3 middle sections) for $70.

Children 13 and under are free at Missouri Southern - so, for me, it's $26 for a family of four - very reasonable if I was so inclined to pay for tickets I get free ...

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWizard View Post

$10 for GA, $15 chairback reserved, $5 for visiting college students and youth, free for children 6 and under and MWSU students. Discounts for faculty/staff/seniors.

For Pitt State:

Reserved: $13.00
    Adult GA: $10.00
    Child/Sr. Citizen GA: $6.00
    Non-profit youth groups: $5.00
    PSU Student/PSU Faculty/PSU Staff: FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    CentralMO is $18 reserved ($17 faculty/staff, senior, youth/child). $10 GA ($9 seniors, $5 youth (ages 6-10) and FREE (kids 5 & under, faculty/staff, military).

They also sell a 5-game plan where you choose 5 games and get a reserved seat (not in the 3 middle sections) for $70.
    UCM also offers the Mo's Maniac program. For $10 kids under 14 get free admission to all UCM athletic events, t-chirt or hat, and a drink card for a free drink at all games. (Soda at UCM are $3.00)