Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Usi 85, kwc 81

Contribute to D2

Default Usi 85, kwc 81

Eagles remain unbeaten with 85-81 win! Jeril Taylor with 31 points and Alex Stein with 22 to lead unbeaten USI, now 4-0 this season!

2. Default Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

USI needs Bobo in a big way. Lack of a true PG almost cost us a win after having a big lead. KWC has a real nice player in Sam Williams. Derksen might as well go back to Australia as he is checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPride View Post
    Eagles remain unbeaten with 85-81 win! Jeril Taylor with 31 points and Alex Stein with 22 to lead unbeaten USI, now 4-0 this season!

Default Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

Hopefully this will be the start of the rivalry being played each year. It was great game to watch. Both teams played hard.

Quote Originally Posted by bkingbroker View Post
    USI needs Bobo in a big way. Lack of a true PG almost cost us a win after having a big lead. KWC has a real nice player in Sam Williams. Derksen might as well go back to Australia as he is checked out.
    They won, try to be cheerful for once. If you are really a USI fan, which I am doubting.

5. Default Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

I really don't care what you think.

They won, try to be cheerful for once. If you are really a USI fan, which I am doubting.

The one and only time I ever root for KWC and they lose. I will admit USI is better than I thought going into the season. I had them losing this game.

7. Default Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

You have been wrong about everything. Par for the course....

Quote Originally Posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
    The one and only time I ever root for KWC and they lose. I will admit USI is better than I thought going into the season. I had them losing this game.

Hopefully this will be the start of the rivalry being played each year. It was great game to watch. Both teams played hard.
    I heard the crowd was awful in another thread. They said very few KWC fans showed up, just a average USI crowd. Sounds like D-2 basketball isn't getting the throngs excited in Evansville.

You have been wrong about everything. Par for the course....
    Screw off, you depressed, out of touch idiot. Your the one who acts like you follow USI and everything you post is negative. OH, we didn't win by enough, OH, the sun is too bright. Even for a USI fan you are a real turd.

10. Default Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

And there again....you are wrong. Maybe you should take up another hobby.

Screw off, you depressed, out of touch idiot. Your the one who acts like you follow USI and everything you post is negative. OH, we didn't win by enough, OH, the sun is too bright. Even for a USI fan you are a real turd.

donnie what happened to D2 POY and NBA lotto pick? you said they were top 10 after beating 20 loss Flo SO they must be #1 after beating a no postseason GMAC finance

lol!!!!!!

And there again....you are wrong. Maybe you should take up another hobby.
    Yes, despite about 100 post to the contrary. USI is 4-0, all regional wins, and you are sad? I wish UIndy was 4-0, don't care who they play. You are a mess, but so is every other USI fan or in your case confused idiot.

Yes, despite about 100 post to the contrary. USI is 4-0, all regional wins, and you are sad? I wish UIndy was 4-0, don't care who they play. You are a mess, but so is every other USI fan or in your case confused idiot.
    when did flo so get in mw region?

Donnie you forgot to let us know if Dan told if wodney was boxers or briefs tonight. lol!!!!!

15. Default Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

Then maybe you can't read. There isn't one post that I have made that even comes close to referencing as sad. I said we need Bobo and tonight was a perfect example. We were up 13 and pissed that away. Would not have happened with a true PG like Bobo. So either learn to read or don't being your weak insults to me.

Then maybe you can't read. There isn't one post that I have made that even comes close to referencing as sad. I said we need Bobo and tonight was a perfect example. We were up 13 and pissed that away. Would not have happened with a true PG like Bobo. So either learn to read or don't being your weak insults to me.
    You win but are just worried we pissed that away. What a bunch of losers and clowns that follow USI. Some are too enthusiastic and some are over the top just want to see them do bad so we can complain. UIndy fans so much better than USI I can't even begin to explain it. Must be the education we get at UIndy.

wodney fail here too. should have had a more readied formidable backup pg. instead got these 7 fters sittin on bench

18. Default Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

Well this game was about what I thought it would've been...but concerning USI didn't put it away after controlling tempo the whole game. With Indy having a down year and BU not as good it is plausible USI finishes first or second in glvc hopefully not to choke in post season again.

19. Default Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

USI is certainly better than I think many expected, but after watching the games on ESPN3 I think it is obvious they are not a 1 seed. They played sloppy and were lucky they were facing a KWC team that would not make the postseason if not for the GMAC's automatic bid.

Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    Well this game was about what I thought it would've been...but concerning USI didn't put it away after controlling tempo the whole game. With Indy having a down year and BU not as good it is plausible USI finishes first or second in glvc hopefully not to choke in post season again.

20. Default Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

The sloppy play is due in part to missing Bobo, an all conference point guard. USI has played well and I'm very excited for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by druryfanther2011 View Post
    USI is certainly better than I think many expected, but after watching the games on ESPN3 I think it is obvious they are not a 1 seed. They played sloppy and were lucky they were facing a KWC team that would not make the postseason if not for the GMAC's automatic bid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast