Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USI 108, Florida Southern 94

Contribute to D2

Default USI 108, Florida Southern 94

USI shows the run 'n gun offense, blows away FSC behind Jeril Taylor's 30 points and Julius Rajala's inside domination and 23 points. Rajala had a couple of blocks and five rebounds, he would have had several more blocks but was called for some very questionable fouls. Dickson was an absolute beast inside, had nine rebounds, Stein his usual steady game with 17 points. Washington has great at the point. I suppose the idiot Herdes-ites will be saying Watson & Co. did not score enough points tonight! lol!!!!! USI unbeaten at 3-0!
    Last edited by EaglesPride; 11-18-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Default Re: USI 108, Florida Southern 94

We estimated the crowd at about 1,300 or 1,400. It should be better when USI plays KWC. The pep band was great, loved to hear them and see the students out tonight!

Dan Eigerski told my wife and I he thought the crowd was about 1,500. He is interviewing Watson right now in front of us.

Dan is about to interview Marcellous Washington right in front of us. We are right next to the press table and taking some pics of the USI players and Watson!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPride View Post
    USI shows the run 'n gun offense, blows away FSC behind Jeril Taylor's 30 points and Julius Rajala's inside domination and 23 points. Rajala had a couple of blocks and five rebounds, he would have had several more blocks but was called for some very questionable fouls. Dickson was an absolute beats inside, had nine rebounds, Stein his usual steady game with 17 points. Washington has great at the point. I suppose the idiot Herdes-ites will be saying Watson & Co. did not score enough points tonight! lol!!!!! USI unbeaten at 3-0!
    WOW!!!! Wodney scored over 100 for 2nd time in 6-7 years? versus 20 loss Florida Southern. Linc isnt there anymore Donnie LOL!!!!

Dan Eigerski told my wife and I he thought the crowd was about 1,500. He is interviewing Watson right now in front of us.
    less than 1000.

You tossing dans salad now too?

Dan is about to interview Marcellous Washington right in front of us. We are right next to the press table and taking some pics of the USI players and Watson!
    more pics of Wod for you to rub one off to.

I can see USI jumping into the top 10 of the next Division II national poll. I think it's safe to say USI basketball is back on the national map!

I can see USI jumping into the top 10 of the next Division II national poll. I think it's safe to say USI basketball is back on the national map!
    I didnt know the night concluded with a stand up comedy act

Don made a mess
    Last edited by DJ Silky Panties; 11-18-2016 at 10:57 PM.

I agree with Dan Eigerski that Washington's speed and defense was an overlooked key to this win.

Headed over to one of the local establishments to have a late dinner and celebrate this great classic win by USI! Back tomorrow, this time to send our friends back to the G-MAC so they can win a game! lol!!!!!

13. Default Re: USI 108, Florida Southern 94

I would hope the team and staff are not happy with their defensive performance tonight. This was a bad team we played. 3-0 is great but we need to see how this team reacts when punched in the nose. Looking forward to tomorrow night though.

USI shows the run 'n gun offense, blows away FSC behind Jeril Taylor's 30 points and Julius Rajala's inside domination and 23 points. Rajala had a couple of blocks and five rebounds, he would have had several more blocks but was called for some very questionable fouls. Dickson was an absolute beast inside, had nine rebounds, Stein his usual steady game with 17 points. Washington has great at the point. I suppose the idiot Herdes-ites will be saying Watson & Co. did not score enough points tonight! lol!!!!! USI unbeaten at 3-0!
    I never thought USI would ever hit 100 points under that coaching staff, guess I was wrong. I told you FSC was awful, but thought it would be closer game. KWC is pathetic, I'm just hoping they can pull off a win to shut you up. But KWC can't guard and empty room from what I read so even if USI beats KWC, it don't mean squat.

We estimated the crowd at about 1,300 or 1,400. It should be better when USI plays KWC. The pep band was great, loved to hear them and see the students out tonight!
    That's a terrible crowd, if it was 1400. This is a national tournament and Evansville ignores it. I did not think many fans would show up, I was right about that.

Quote Originally Posted by bkingbroker View Post
    I would hope the team and staff are not happy with their defensive performance tonight. This was a bad team we played. 3-0 is great but we need to see how this team reacts when punched in the nose. Looking forward to tomorrow night though.
    You USI fans are a barrel of laughs! You just win easily and score 100, and you are moaning and groaning! I guess living in Evansville is a sure way of suffering from depression.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    less than 1000.

You tossing dans salad now too?
    You are one strange bird. I'm glad we don't have former coaches friends like you trying to bring down UIndy pal. They need to have to committed, you are not right.

Quote Originally Posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
    You USI fans are a barrel of laughs! You just win easily and score 100, and you are moaning and groaning! I guess living in Evansville is a sure way of suffering from depression.
    wodney just pulled the equal of scoring with a drunk fatty with one tooth who looked good 30 yrs ago in high school. not impressed

19. Default Re: USI 108, Florida Southern 94

You aren't a very bright fella are you? Nothing wrong with that as we all are not created equal. But probably in your best interest to go back to making fun of old men.

Quote Originally Posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bkingbroker View Post
    You aren't a very bright fella are you? Nothing wrong with that as we all are not created equal. But probably in your best interest to go back to making fun of old men.
    Grandpa is your middle name, grumpy about wins, grumpier about losses, never happy I'm beginning to think. I agree Watson sucks, but they did just win and scored 100 points.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast