Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Games 11/18-11/19

Contribute to D2

Default Games 11/18-11/19

MSU is behind Seattle Pacific at the half in Seattle 35-40

Turnovers have been much better this game, but too many players with 2 fouls in the first half, including Witthus who got his second with around 14 minutes to go. He didn't play the rest of the half. There has been a Charlie Brown sighting though, I believe he has 11 points and carried the team in the early part of the first half.

Default Re: Games 11/18-11/19

Likke I said in our thread, the Mustangs look reeeeally good right now. Leading Michigan Tech 40-23 at half in their place, a place we've never won.

Wolves up 15 at half, now tied up....Chadron was picked 14/15 in the RMAC...

God's Country- between Buffalo Lake & Hector

Mavs win 78-69. Big game by Charlie Brown with 22. Lucy must have promised him a kiss. Also Harper scored well.

Patty's nickname has got to be Peppermint.

Mustangs pulled it out 73-69.

Turned off game to watch Polar Express for the first of probably 15 times....my panicking was for nothing...Wolves win 94-75

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Turned off game to watch Polar Express for the first of probably 15 times....my panicking was for nothing...Wolves win 94-75
    I was watching the Mavs win in basketball on the Internet- and the Mavs are ahead in hockey against the Goofers- who are ahead of St. John's on the BIG network. That and five kittens who need attention!

Quote Originally Posted by laker View Post
    I was watching the Mavs win in basketball on the Internet- and the Mavs are ahead in hockey against the Goofers- who are ahead of St. John's on the BIG network. That and five kittens who need attention!
    Do the kittens also prefer chocolate milk and have theyes lost their mittens?

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Do the kittens also prefer chocolate milk and have theyes lost their mittens?
    No, chocolate is bad for them. I just give it to them straight. No mittens on any of the five.

I did have one kitten from the neighbor's place die next to me at noon. I noticed as I was feeding that group two days ago that he was sitting in a box by himself. Usually he bounded out to meet me when I came to feed them. I knew something was wrong. Took him home and put him inside. Must have had some internal injury- had a hard time breathing and wouldn't eat. He would purr as I held him but he got worse and worse. Poor little guy- I felt pretty helpless. I have a soft spot for animals in pain.

Was also watching Mavs basketball online while watching the hockey team destroy the goofers. Was a fun night.

Different starting lineup tonight for MSU. Kirksey and Harper started in place of Fuqua and Austin. Will be interesting to see if that is the new lineup or if it was a one game deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Was also watching Mavs basketball online while watching the hockey team destroy the goofers. Was a fun night.
    Anytime the Mavs beat the Gophers in anything it is a good night!

Gopher men's basketball actually look pretty good tonight against St. John's. The Red Storm, not the Johnnies.

Anytime the Mavs beat the Gophers in anything it is a good night!

Gopher men's basketball actually look pretty good tonight against St. John's. The Red Storm, not the Johnnies.
    Give it time. People in this state often overrate the gophers in every sport. I'm born, raised and still live in MN, but the gophers are equivalent to the packers for me. Always fun to watch them lose. But of course watching my team WIN is more important.

Saw most of the MSU game. Played quite well in the second half. I thought Brown had a great game.
    As stated, good effort by the hockey team last night against U of M; probably their best game of the year to date.

Mavs win 78-69. Big game by Charlie Brown with 22. Lucy must have promised him a kiss. Also Harper scored well.

Patty's nickname has got to be Peppermint.
    Along with Charlie Brown and AJ 'Peppermint' Patty, I'll submit Cole Harper as PigPen since he does the dirty work. Something tells me Witthus brings a blanket with him on the road, so he can be Linus. And I would guess at times Margenthaler sounds like the teacher to them. Just need to find a piano player on the team to be Schroeder. And don't forget about Snoop E. Viser from last season. The gang's all here.
    Last edited by Purple Mav Man; 11-19-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Along with Charlie Brown and AJ 'Peppermint' Patty, I'll submit Coke Harper as PigPen since he does the dirty work. Something tells me Witthus brings a blanket with him on the road, so he can be Linus. And I would guess at times Margenthaler sounds like the teacher to them. Just need to find a piano player on the team to be Schroeder. And don't forget about Snoop E. Viser from last season. The gang's all here.
    My high school librarian and German teacher, Mae Johnson, tutored Charles Schulz when he was at the U of M.

My high school librarian and German teacher, Mae Johnson, tutored Charles Schulz when he was at the U of M.
    My 100 year old Sunday school operates the oldest store in Minnesota. Totally off base but since we are going down tangents........

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV...66lAeNOG7mhtg-

This is the 4th game of the year and I have yet to see Patty pass it out of the post. If he gets the ball, consider it going up.

MSU leads Central Washington 85-78 at the under 4 timeout in the 2nd half.

They do use the half circle for charges out west, right?? :)

2:58 left in the game. MSU leads 91-79

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast