Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: The Official Northern State Wolves Thread

Default Re: The Official Northern State Wolves Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Swisher View Post
    In order to watch these games against Washburn, Harding, Central Missouri, and NW Missouri, must we have to pay? Looks like the Washburn game one may have to pay.
    Yep, and you arguably get similar quality broadcasts as NSIC games.....Same thing when Southwest went out to MI last year.

Plus, you have to pay for each day. So it ends up being like $20. Harding might be different since it's GAC, but I know MIAA home games you have to pay to watch.
    Last edited by Stanger86; 11-10-2017 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanger86 View Post
    Yep, and you arguably get similar quality broadcasts as NSIC games.....Same thing when Southwest went out to MI last year.

Plus, you have to pay for each day. So it ends up being like $20. Harding might be different since it's GAC, but I know MIAA home games you have to pay to watch.
    Do they have an app on Roku like the NSIC or does it have to be straight from the web page?

3. Default Re: The Official Northern State Wolves Thread

Guess I will fork out the $20 to watch these games. Wished it was like the NSIC. Hope NSIC never changes.

4. Default Re: The Official Northern State Wolves Thread

I paid for the game and there is no video right now. SUCH BS!

NSU women hosted Texas A&M International in Aberdeen tonight.

4:06 to play, Wolves up 84-43.

Froelich In street clothes?? What the heck...

Wolves win 94-53.

Starters didn't play in the 4th. Alayna Johnson played eight 4th quarter minutes and logged 12 points, seven boards and a block, ha.

This isn't the mens thread, it's the Wolves thread, King Simple....

9. Default Re: The Official Northern State Wolves Thread

Can't we just keep them separated for those of us who have ZERO interest in reading anything about women's basketball. I always get excited when I see that the Northern headline is bolded and then extremely disappointed when I click onto it and see that its a story about something women's basketball related. For those of us who just care about the men's side we shouldn't have to have our time wasted like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    This isn't the mens thread, it's the Wolves thread, King Simple....
    I pledge my loyalty to King Simple. On this matter. But I pledge no loyalty to him whatsoever on any other matters related to this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Can't we just keep them separated for those of us who have ZERO interest in reading anything about women's basketball. I always get excited when I see that the Northern headline is bolded and then extremely disappointed when I click onto it and see that its a story about something women's basketball related. For those of us who just care about the men's side we shouldn't have to have our time wasted like that.
    You should never be excited by a Northern post. Im pretty much the only one left besides Swisher once in awhile. I add almost nothing of detail, just emotionally tied posts.

I see a thread of a school I see it as anything and everything related to thst school for posters tied to that school. But whatever.

I'm sure I'll be posting less and less as the season goes on. With lack of people on here and a NSUguy has all but disappeared and claims to be an Augie guy now, things just aren't as fun as they used to be.

You should never be excited by a Northern post. Im pretty much the only one left besides Swisher once in awhile. I add almost nothing of detail, just emotionally tied posts.

I see a thread of a school I see it as anything and everything related to thst school for posters tied to that school. But whatever.

I'm sure I'll be posting less and less as the season goes on. With lack of people on here and a NSUguy has all but disappeared and claims to be an Augie guy now, things just aren't as fun as they used to be.
    Welcome to the family, NSUguy! Always liked you. Now if we can just convert wscsuperfan, we'll really be in business.

Big matchup tomorrow night!

Big matchup tomorrow night!
    Yup, NSU volleyball looks to redeem a loss to Augie a few weeks ago in the opening round of the NSIC tourney.

15. Default Re: The Official Northern State Wolves Thread

How can that be, you guys are in position to roll the league this year. That should make things on here a lot of fun for you. You have to look at that aspect of things and not the inevitable 3-13-18 meeting in the house of Pitts.

Yup, NSU volleyball looks to redeem a loss to Augie a few weeks ago in the opening round of the NSIC tourney.
    Try again....

Must win game for Augie as they were #10 in last week's regional rankings but should creep up after beating the Dogs on Friday.

It's early but I think the NSIC race will come down to the two best dressed coaches in the league: Krauth and Fredrickson.

a NSUguy has all but disappeared and claims to be an Augie guy now, things just aren't as fun as they used to be.
    A Wolves fan tranformed into an Augie fan?

Isn't that the same kind of confusion that turned Bruce Jenner into Caitlyn?

Quote Originally Posted by Augieholic View Post
    Must win game for Augie as they were #10 in last week's regional rankings but should creep up after beating the Dogs on Friday.

It's early but I think the NSIC race will come down to the two best dressed coaches in the league: Krauth and Fredrickson.
    Battle of the Dad Sweaters

Quote Originally Posted by Augieholic View Post

Great...now simple is going to have to create "The Official Northern State Wolves Women's Volleyball Thread" too.

Try again....
    Pssst...NSU4LIFE...he's referring to the men's basketball game you guys have against SMSU tomorrow night. Kind of a big one too.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast